Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
177036 tn?1192286635

Judges, Giry, Oxy, Construstion, I need you Athena too!

first day sucks!  I Could take a nail gun and end this???  Never be there but the fantasy helps to cry with,  I feel like I come from the lop side of the family.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey fish!  I've started my first day over 3 times in the past week.  It is so hard.  How do you feel?  For me, the worst part is having absolutely no energy.  I don't know what to tell you, except that I'll say a little prayer for you.  Right now, I'm to chicken to try again.  I think maybe I should wait until school is out, then I'll have the whole summer to take my time and get through the withdrawals.  Only four weeks and three days of school left.  I owe it to myself, my family, and the kids I teach.  WE CAN DO THIS!!!! I'm always here to talk.  There's nothing you can tell me or ask me that I haven't been through.  

I love you guys!!!

T'  
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
say friend, are u going c/t? im here for u and will help in any way i can, lets talk. ill be off and on my boy turns 15 today and im cooking t-bones homemade potato salad and all the fixings for them. Hope and Prayers Clay TX
Helpful - 0
I think you are right to wait til school is out.  It has to be so hard during.

and fish - I know day 1 sux so bad but it is just that much closer to day 5 and better feelings.  That sounds hokie, I know - but you know it's true.  Hang in there and on Wed - come and tell me how you feel, deal??  Just do whatever you can for yourself until then.  Knock yourself out until then if you can.  That's what I always want to do - sleep through it all.  If you can do that - do it, hey, whatever works, right?

You are in my prayers.  and I always read your posts until I totally get them.  Sometimes it's right away, sometimes it takes a few - but I enjoy your humor and having to work sometimes to see it.  When you and choo last sparred, I read it 3x and realized you were on his side.  I lol so hard b/c I don't think that point got across.  (at least I think it was the last time - but one time anyway)  my point - you are a fun fish to have around here - so keep it up and make it!!

love to you both, tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.