Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

where are you?

missing alot of friends here...

creek...vicaddict...grieving widow...lil...oxysbliss...beachtowel...manonfire...catuf...hellc...bowhunter...marce...skyfoxglitter...there are so many that my mind went blank...sorry.

please say hello and let us know how you are doing :)

huggs,
kim
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
You didn't mention my name but will I do?? lol
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
It has been a very slow weekend .I hope everyone is not posting because they are enjoying a great weekend . Weather here has been wonderful we spent alot of time out side .
Avis
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
these are ppl MIA...you are here silly...lol

how's it going?  did you get out any today and do some yardwork?  i tried but got too hot...don't know what i'll do when "summer" really gets here.   what i need to do is work on my orchids...they are all inside still, but getting ready to put them out for the summer.

keep posting...love it when you write a "funny"...hehe

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
girl...you are doing so awesome!

you give great support and advice about the pains of w/d's...i know your little "tips" have helped many :)

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
185545 tn?1331074866
im here.am doing alright.down to 35mgs of mdone.i hav a doc appt next week.im gonna ask to be allowed to finish my taper in an inpatient dtox unit.am really considering doing a 6 month residential rehab too.i dont work so thats not a problem.my gf dont like the idea tho.too long apart for both our liking.the treatment centre is in Auckland which is a long way from Queenstown and Otago.sumthing to think about i suppose.
i hope yr  doin ok Lizzie.u sound "bright and cheery"which is great.take care.
regards J
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hey j...glad to hear from you.

wow...you probably know how i feel about inpatient long term rehab.   i think it is a wonderful idea...especially if you feel that you "want" it.   it can help you so much...you know that you have got to learn to live clean and sober again...it will help you dig deep and get to the root of your addiction.  i would think your g/f would want you to go...even though six months may seem like a long time...it is very small in the big picture.   do it j...do it for yourself...for your life...for your future.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.