Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
177003 tn?1266270355

Please....

Ignore my post below. I have noticed that when you post things that are good, people are much less likely to respond. I have been trying to convince myself that I enjoyed today and the truth is I DIDN'T. The fentanyl is draining the life out of me. I did all the things I mentioned in my other post, but I had to push myself and force myself to do them.

I want to go now. I need to be outside. me
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm sorry about not responding, but you are right that people (including myself) tend not to respond as much to the positive posts as the negative posts, but that doesn't mean that we don't read and enjoy them.
I actually read your post about what a beautiful day it was and was pleased that you had a good day - even with the w/d from the patches - and wanted to share with the rest of the board, it is really nice to read positive posts once in a while as well - and you have a great sense of humour.
But I'm sorry to hear that you are not doing so good - you are on the right track though, tapering steadily from the patches and an inspiration for all of us who are trying to quit.
Hope you have a better day today/or is it night, where you are?
Minnie
Helpful - 0
i posted below
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.