Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

FLaddict , I just now read your post about marge simpson...

and it cracked me up!!!  That's the way I was about fishmeal today because I was so worried about him.  And I was trying to get him to tell me what was wrong and what kind of drugs he was coming off of.  So I sat here and sat here hitting the refresh button.  He finally wrote back that he was drunk but I haven't heard anything else.
   Anyway your post was funny and made me laugh out loud which is something considering this blasted headache I've had all day.
Are you doing ok?
Yoda (Linda)
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good morning Marge (that might become your new name). :)
Hope you are doing better today.  I know you have tons to do but check in with me and let me know how it goeth.
Love,
Yoda (Linda)
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
check your email marge
Helpful - 0
An upcoming wedding is not an excuse.  So don't you even think that.  It's a most stressful event; I remember mine and I was a basket case with so much to do.  Too bad it didn't work out after 14 years.  haha
Take care of yourself girl.
Yoda
Helpful - 0
my friends... just stopped by to say HI.  LL - I wrote to you below and FL - remember you did succeed by not going up (staying the same, which is less, is an accomplishment - AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT AGAIN YOUNG LADY)  You are a strong woman!!  I hope all is well for you all, Im going to read a little now and go to sleep - much needed - im sure you saw my posts last night - sounded like a mad woman.  haha - but....still pill free and feel like complete **** but hey, could be worse (i guess).  lol
going to the doc in the am - and end this ick!!

talk to you soon.
love, tracy
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Glad I made someone laugh and feel good.. I am ok.. hangin on.. stress in eating at me.. but i am hanging on.. have NOT increased my dose.. but I did NOT taper yesterday as I planned.. too much going on.. making my pain flare up.. (excuses) I know... but my wedding is in 3 weeks and I am trying...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.