Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

desertgirl

Hello desert!I have a daughter in rehab.She is 28.She was banging 120 mg oxy a day.Are you popping or banging?Talk to me !I know now you are doing the meth maintenance method ,which i  don't agree with.but i'm not a doctor.but what do a lot of them know.half of them are on seditives [spelling] anyway?I used to be married to a doctors sister and they are just as much as sucteptible [spelling again]to their drug of choice.Hang in there.Hot baths,lots of fluids ,walk out the front door and back to bed,every half hour.Eat one bite of a banana and wash it down with water or gatoraid,or get ensure.Talk to dutchessgolden.she's good with medical information.I don't want you or anyone else to feel any worse than you allready do. keep asking for help and we ALL will be here.Take care kid.and God Bless
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I wish these doctors would stop using methadone for anything but heroin addiction.  It has done nothing but cause hell in my life.

Desertgirl - if you are reading this, I hope you check in with someone soon, we are so worried about you.  I know exactly what you are going through, I have run out of my methadone early before and after just 24 hours I am SUFFERING.   I hope you are at the ER right now, maybe that is why we have have not heard from you?

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
will you im me at ***@**** I'm worried.can we help her?
Helpful - 0
we really want to hear from you, girl.  R u there?  Please just let us know you are ok.

bruce - very nice (what does banging/popping mean?)  Am I stupid to not know this.  wtf - a drug addict w/out the proper lingo.  lol  so much to learn..hehe  I hope you are having a good night.  love tracy
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
he means shooting IV or just taking orally... i am a old heroin junkie.. hell there are people who mix pills with  water and shoot them in their pooper.. crazy I know but they do..
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Please i-m me @    ***@****    WE can help this girl! you and widow and i can help her.
Helpful - 0
they really don't do that do they?  soooo oddddd!!  lol  Im really LOL right now and cant seem to stop - that visual is just too much to contain this.  thanks for the other though - need to be up on stuff.  haha

love tracy
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
yeah I know crazy... its supposed to be the closest think to shooting them IV.. Who is ballsy enough to take that risk??? i can't even imagine and I used to do anything to shoot heroin..
Helpful - 0
Well, you know what I was thinking, Roof.

Did u get her email Fl. Add?

Hope she just went to bed or called her boyfriend.

Choo
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I don't have IM but I want to help... can we contact the administrator at Medhelp and get them to get her info??? maybe if we find out something we can go from there.. my email is ***@****
Helpful - 0
why dont I know all this stuff I should know. IM COOL -keep telling yourself that tracy -   seriously, im w/ steph - maybe contacting MH ppl.  Could we do that - would they do that??  

guys, I have to check out - tired and need sleep.  Please keep trying w/ her.  I will be thinking and praying for her and all of you.  have a good night.

love, tracy
Helpful - 0
I read your post below  I remember chatting with you a few weeks ago (I've been lurking since then just reading, but not posting). I hope you found some help and are feeling better. I am here for you any time you see my name. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless,
Love,
Gypsy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.