Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

is anyone here i keep cheking the messages

i keep checking to see if any one wrote me but i have no replies does anyone know anything about it?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey there..sorry it took me a bit to respond. Okay....from what I have been told from others here about tramadol..is its very very hard to get off of, once you start it.
MOst people will say its harder to quit than the vicodin!
Also, tramadol(ultram) also has a VERY high rate of seizures occurring.
So you really want to be careful when you take them, and the risk of seizure is especially high if you are taking any kinds of anti-depressants while you are taking tramadol.
tramadol actually has something called a 'seritonin inhibitor' in it...(I googled tramadol and found this out) and if you are already taking something like zoloft, or lexapro, or paxil...tramadols can be very dangerous and cause something called 'seritonin syndrome' or something like that.
Basically what it means is the anti-depressants and the tramadol together releases TOO much seretonin in your brain at the same time, and it can be very dangerous.
So check w/your doc before you take tramadol. And keep posting here, cuz there are alot of ppl here that know much more about this than I do.

Take care of you!
jenny
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Like Jenny said, "you take care of you NOW."
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.