Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Am here so let the Party Start!!!!! LOLOLO

Hey Family hope everyones day was protective , I got a new script for cymbalta and found out my insurance wouldn't cover it and its $145.00 WOW so....... what to do now? anyways... glad to hear from 5htp/tink.  Went to the store , bought lee press on nails....so girly girl haven;t done something like that in years... what else..... I went down 5 mgs on my methadone, at 40 mgs now.. recover is goin good , I want to hear from everyone else xxxoooKeri
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
Thats awesome..you are doing great.. pamper your self and do your nails..
Helpful - 0
Hey girl how r u doin this evening ? I made my "want" list 1.join Weight Watchers 2.join tanning bed 3. get nail/toes done at nail salon . I am starting to feel normal again and startin to "feel" again and seein that maybe I can do something different , pills keep me in I dont care anymore space> I am so glad I found the methadone clinic I needed it  anyways whats goin on with YOU
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
please reconsider the second one... tanning beds are worse than the sun is.. living in FL and having a family history of  skin cancer i urge you to try airbrush tanning or Mystic.. I just read an article recently of a beauty queen who tanned for only a few years and ended up with several melanoma on her back.. there are healthy options out there to have that "glow" without the danger I have a scar the size of a half dollar on my chest from my mom failing to put sunblock on me as a kid.. I also have a spot on my foot that has to come off.. Now I wear SPF every day... at least 30.. if I am gonna be out for awhile 60
Helpful - 0
I will keep that in mind yeah I forgot about skin cancer and yes I want that glow, Weston my son is goin to check is email and I ;m goin to shower soo.....  be back in awhile
Helpful - 0
You can try the Mistic tan, it is a spray tan, that you get done at the same place you would tan at, it looks beautiful, my sister inlaw uses it, anshe loves it, once a week, and she looks as if she has gone to the beach.  It is about $30 month to keeo it up for her.  I use the Jergens lotion that tans you gradually, the medium, and I have a great "glow" about me now, it is close to summer you know ladies:)

They are all safe to use, and the jergens lotion smells pretty good, makes your skin feel great, and it is only around $6 a bottle!

Good luck to you!
Diane
Helpful - 0
I wish I could do the spray on tanning.  Im so white (which is funny cause Im 3/4 native american and have blond hair and blue eyes) that Im afraid it would look blotchy on me.

Im right there with you about the weight watcher thing.  Havent lost the 2nd baby babyweight yet!!  Maybe we can do that together!

Beth
Helpful - 0
I was thinking of LA Weight Loss.  Gosh... Wow... I can't believe I just admitted that to you, I'm doing so good now, it just came right out, normally I would just sit back and listen, not join in, and be a shadow.  But you guys are helping me to come out of my shell I guess, thanks so much , this is great.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I too am very pale.. I have gone to a salon that does airbrush tanning they can adjust the color more that way than Mystic tanning..  its amazing.. you do have to stand naked in front of a chick to do it but I think its worth it.. you can wear bikini bottoms if you want..I only paid 30 to have it done and it lasts a while..
Helpful - 0
I agree.  Even though looking at me, you can tell Im overweight, but I just try to deny it and act like Im still a size 2.  I WISH.  I gained 100 pounds over 2-3 years when I had a brain tumor and them had a 2nd baby and cant take it off.  What I cant believe is what I said in my other posting about marrying into money.  Ive always kind of known that I married my husband because I was tired of being poor and he wasnt poor, but never admitted it.  And lately, ive been thinking about cheating on him with a deputy at work, but after yesterday when i told him about all this and he was so supportive and caring that i realize how stupid I have been.  This has really opened my eyes about a lot of things.
Helpful - 0
OH WOW!  did you say stand naked in front of a chick to get it done?  Well, I'm out!   I live a very sheltered life :)  Just Kidding, but...no... not really... I mean... poor lady!:)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.