Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

had to drive myself to the er

well i started dry heaving again so i figured i should do something about it, i have not slept in 4 days. i am severly dehydrted and got a couple of ivs, and have a very high fever. the told me about the leg thing, it is all part of the withdrawal and it starting happening to my arms today and went a little nuts. they also told me that no doctor should be giving methadone for pain. methadone is worse than herion. i feel like such a junkie but looking forward to the next few weeks when i can go out in the world sober after almost two years. if anyone is trying to c/d turkey at home and it's not going right, please seek medical help. they will be there for you. i still have alot of chills and probably a couple more weeks of that plus diarrea, put one day at a time.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good for you-going for help.  Hope you get what you need to get better.  If you want to, I'd be really interested in how you're going to deal with the legpain, etc.  I'm looking for all the ideas I can get that really work:  Any wisdom you gain, pass it along.
Helpful - 0
honestly i have tried everything out there over the past couple of years and nothing helps. i cannot even sit in the tub anymore. but i have heard that hylands works, just never did for me.
Helpful - 0
What's that you tried-names' already gone from my mind.  Is it a natural or a drug?
Helpful - 0
I'm glad you took the initiative to drive yourself to the ER for help.  And one day at a time is correct.  You can do it.  I just know you can.
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Thank you : ))
Helpful - 0
I am so glad you went for help.  You may have just saved your recovery and you never know...maybe your life.
Helpful - 0
that's all i am trying to do now, i want to save my life and get it back, thank you!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.