Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

has anyone noticed

i never really noticed till now but there are more women in this forum than men. why
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I hope this isn't taken the wrong way and I get yelled at, but I think it is b/c most men are at work all day and don't want to jump on a computer when they come home.  Many of the women here, including myself, stay home with children and do this during, and other woman do this while at work and on a break or lunch or whatever.  

If Im wrong, tell me, I don't mind, that's just my opinion.  Also, I agree with woman share much more than men, but I think the former is why the % difference.

anyway, Im bored, it 5:30 in the morning and Im reading old things and just thought I'd add my opinion, just in case it was requested. lol

tracy
Helpful - 0
oh i dont know about that.i was on here a lot when i went through w/ds.kept me sane you know
Helpful - 0
I think there are probably just as many men with addiction as women.  Women just tend to reach and talk more than men do.  fact.
Helpful - 0
yeah I noticed , I think women tend to share more  , we can say chit I m addictted , I am weak but men can't you no
Helpful - 0
just commenting thats all.does that mean women are more addicting than men
Helpful - 0
I think the men on this board should set a standard for other men.  Your weakness make you stronger than other men.  Kuddos to you for sharing in any format.  I appreciate a man that can share, talk, and be honest without all the pride issues sticking out all over.  I think you are great.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Yea i personally am more addicted to women than men.AS a matter of fact I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.lol
Helpful - 0
i been saying that for 20 years .i spent 43 years trying to get back inside.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.