Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
190466 tn?1215884854

will lurk from time to time

hey friends i will always keep yall close to my heart and will keep yall in my prayers, ive taken the step forward in my recovery into action w/a sponsor and a 12 step group setting,7 days today and i feel different this time. I wish everyone will soon recover from this terrible drug. yall have helped justine and i alot and i will remember it forever, thanks Clay TX
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
you can do it, it's for real for me this time, please come back and let us know how you are doing.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Take care Brother.I have your e-mail.I think.Keep in touch. And work it.
                    God Bless
                    Bruce
Helpful - 0
If U feel different, thats Very Good Man, This time I do as well, and am aliitle uptight at times because I know NOW she's gone for the rest of my life, as she has done to much damage in my life and now I have the rest of my life to make things right with eyes wide open and I think that should be enough time to makes things right again;? A?  

Hang Tough!!  Also Justine (Wife)

Choo

Helpful - 0
I wish you all the best...and I pray  you find your centered spot..and learn to go there when you need to....Thats a full time job I know...................

Keep in touch, and you and your family are just as close to our hearts Im sure, as anyone is to yours............We find a common bound here, and we each do our best...the best way we know how.............

Write write write, and write some more...it really does help to see who you are, or what you are or who you can become...and look at it clearly....At least it does help for me........and maybe thats my outlet...but we can always search around for yours!!

Take care of you,

Happy Thopughts and Prayers

Love
C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.