Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To Everyone!

Hi, my name is Lesley.  I am so, so, so very sorry for asking all of you so many times which websites to order opiates from!!!  Yes, I sort of agree with some of you that it was a bad move on my part!  I give each and every one of you all the credit in the world for quitting or trying to quit your addictions.  Will you please not single me out for asking the wrong question?  I'll NEVER do it again!  I guess I just wasn't thinking before I asked that bad question so many times.  I just figured this forum is the place to ask which websites are legit.  I'm so sorry!!!  I am in a terrible marriage and I have many other problems that need to be dealt with.  I really truely love my husband but he tells me everyday he doesn't love me and that he wants a divorce.  All of this has been going on since October of 2006 and it's been VERY hard on me!  Yes, I am seeing a psychiatrist but he isn't doing much good.  I have been on Paxil, an anti-depressant, since 1998 and it doesn't work anymore.  This psych I'm seeing put me on an anti-depressant called Pexeva but I think it's exactly the same as Paxil!  Does any of you know?  I want to get to know all of you better and I hope you will forgive me for the wrong I've done!  My sincere apologies go out to all of you!!!  Good luck to all!!! Please forgive me!      
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
if there is one thing we here are all good at, it's forgiveness.  We screw up a lot, so your in the right place!  lol    Im sorry things are so rough for you right now.  Are u taking a narcotic now or something else that u abuse?  Just wondering because I don't think Ive ever read what u took.  Regardless, you can vent to me if you want to,I will be here for a little while, and I know in the morning theres a lot here that would gladly listen and help if they can.  Anything I can do, just let me know.  Things will get better, I do know that.  Do u have children?  work?  whats the deal with hubby?  If it is too personal we can talk about whatever....

sincerely,
tracy
Helpful - 0
Its many hours later and I came back b/c I thought a lot about what you said and I wanted to apologize for how I came back at you in the past.  Honestly, after the first few times, I thought u were kidding and trying to be funny.  It just seemed when anyone mentioned the internet a question from you would pop up - so I never thought much about it being someone hurting and really looking to not w/d or start a habit (dont do that), or whatever. I really should have given it more thought when I posted and I just wanted to let you know that and this.... Back a few years ago there were many internet sites that sent legit meds at a decent price and you got what u ordered.  However, this is not the case now and ppl are getting ripped off and arrested from what I have personally seen, heard from others, or read about.  Almost all sites now have been targeted and are either closed or will be.  If they are up and running now w/ things like lortab and xanax, I would be VERY leary.  They would probably send u some other med and prove u knew.  I personally believe that the "honest" sites, that sent real stuff via fed ex, ups, ect. are now gone and be glad.  I have read articles where DEA follow ups to someone's house and whammo.  I am just thankful that didn't happen to me and I stopped before I got tricked too badly.  Though, one time I did pay $800 for some ****.  I about died, and how do you fight that - you don't.  You live with whatever they send and I hear that mostly now, it is ****.  

I just wanted to say I was sorry if I ever hurt your feelings by responding and saying tisk, tisk dalmation.  Because, honestly, if I knew or even thought u were a hurting person, I would NEVER have done anything to make u feel worse.  And you may come back and blast me for telling u all of the above, but I do it because you say things are bad now - I wouldn't want them to get a lot worse, and the DEA at my door, would be worse so I shared.  Take it for what it's worth.  Im here to talk and listen if you want, just let me know..Otherwise, I wish you all the best and hope that things get better for you soon.j

sincerely,
Tracy
Helpful - 0
I think it was very brave of you to post what you did and it does help us to understand what's going on with you.  I must admit I am guilty of telling SillySarah that we are a group of addicts, all fighting our addictions and I didn't think it was right to tell people where they could get drugs.  I still believe that.  But I also understand better now what you are going through.  Tell us some more and we'll see what we can do to help you.
Good luck,
Yoda  64 days c/t from oxy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.