Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mistake

Hey girl, not sure if your still here or not, i took a break and went for a walk outside and started to feel better so I decided maybe I could finally eat! And yeeaaa, it stayed in my stomach! I am going to take your idea and camp out on my couch, I think it's gonna work. Thanks for all of the prayers they definately worked!
Jennifer
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
that u are here, HERE, and are at least starting to feel a little better.  We have a gas fireplace that u just flip a lightswitch to turn on, and I just curled up in front of it (no matter that it was like 70 outside and the air was on) and crashed for a few anyway.   My chills were awful and laying on the floor actually helped and I fell asleep for a little while.  My new mission statement is w/d are the fking worst thing ever, ever, ever, ever and unless u have been through them and are on the other side, you have no idea what sick really is.  No illness, flu, infection will EVER compare.  

Girl, I know exactly where u were coming from the other night and it sux bad!!  I read a little of what happened after but I need to go back a read the rest.  I missed a few days due to w/d myself.  Boy, I had forgotten, and thanks to whomever, for reminding me ever so sweetly how fun they were.  YUCK  You, know, you would think that alone would keep anyone from ever being tempted.  But hell no, we are forgetful addicts ....lol....have to be reminded every now and again what dingbats we actually are....lol

I sure hope u are able to sleep tonight.  If not, I know a lot of ppl have had luck with some over the counter root thing(not real big on the natural stuff - need to be - just not) and I know fladdict and some others take something rx at night.  I can't remember the name but it supposedly works well.  anyway, just thoughts if your doc would rx you something.  Rest is the most important to get us back to normal and the hardest to get - go figure!!

Have an easy night, desert, and glad I could be here for u the other night.  But you only get it once, SO NO MORE TIMES, GOT IT, CHICK A DY...LOL  I love ya and Im just happy to see your name.

love, tracy/mistake/missy/who knows....
Helpful - 0
sorry to hear that you are going thru the w/ds again, what day are you on now? I am officially on day 5!!! nite : )
Helpful - 0
I Would love to have one, that why i start hole fires some nights in back yard, even though we are r on water restriction, due to no rain since god knows when!  Thank goodness i have cool neighbor, the other is a an ass!!!  Light the fire on the  cool side of back yard,  Love it, so does wifey, as she wants to move to the mountains, me love to be close to the action, maybe one day I'll get a house in NE. and one of my Sis's live out there, that would be cool! Summer home, Oh the dreams, let's make em happen!  

Choo

By the way, i am in Miami, Fl  - LOL
Helpful - 0
Glad to see your doin good!!, Did u tell the BF?  I think u should, is only my opinion!?

Strong

Choo
Helpful - 0
I had to comment on your statement about not having rain.  The last three nights here in the middle of Texas, we have had hard fast rain lasting the entire night (all three nights in a row).  We now have several flooded areas and my daughter's boyfriend had to swim out his car last night before watching it float down the street.  Anyway, wish I could send some of our rain to your part of the country!

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
Glad U kept Your name!!  I am an ASS sometimes!!

Well if it is there, (Rain) That means we should be getting it by the weekend, which everyone is hoping for!!  WOW, That bad of a flood!! How was your shift today??

Love Ya

Choo
Helpful - 0
Can not imagine , nor will i pretend to what u went thru!

Choo
Helpful - 0
As far as my screen name, I do wish I had thought about it longer and chose something else, now I have used it for a while, and just not sure if I should change.  Maybe at least done something like "young widow" instead of the grieving thing.  On one hand I do not consider myself young, but on the other hand still younger than most women who lose their husbands, young enough to still have kids at home.

You asked about my shift, it actually was a nightmare, my internet has been messing up, going so slow, causing my reports to not load properly or sign off, I hardly made any money as I could not be productive.  This happens to me about once a week, cannot figure it out.

Well, hope you get our rain, it is supposed to rain here the rest of the week.  The only real problem I have with it is having a son-in-law whose job is dependent on the weather, which means no money coming in and guess who has to take up the slack?  You guessed it.  Don't think any of my kids will ever be truly self sufficient.

Well, have a good night, guess I should try to get some sleep myself.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
I love it, love it, love it.  I think everyone should have one b/c it rocks.  Anytime I need to warm up - aside from hubby, of course, I flip the switch and happy time.....lol.....  Of course I do get yelled at when the air is on, but that doesn't bother me for some reason, just think my comfort should be #1. lol lol and my family is lol as well.  Usually I do this with the back dor as to **** everyone off hahahaha!

PEACEFUL THOUGHTS EVERYOME!!
TRACY
Helpful - 0
Just a number hun (age) It's how u feel inside. i am 34 but feel like 54 somtimes, but in the heart im 22! Hun, just. "Live, Laugh.And Love"!!   Enjoy the kids, for if there was no complications, there would be no challange and you couldn't do the mother thing, which I know is satisfying deep down inside to you, As for them!! Hey, As for U, when u want to take the plunge, i am here for you, as i know u are strong and can do what ever you put your mind to!

Luv\\

Choo
Helpful - 0
I don't know why it took 30 min for mine to post, but it does not belong where it ended up, so just wanted to say...   ooooppppsss don't know how that happened.  

tracy
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
mistake,
I have had the best like with the little rubber thooth brushes for babys they can hold on to it and chew on it .I used to keep it in the freezer then give it to the kids they loved it .
avis
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.