Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lizzie, u up yet??? oxybliss -i miss u

Ive been on this thing all damn night and I know you are up now, just have more sense that to be here.  Why do I do this to myself.  I just never want to leave the peace and quiet of the house before my lil darlings wake up.  THAT TIME IS COMING SOON!!! Plus, this is the only time I can watch TV for me.  During the day it's Maggie and the Ferocious Beast and Backyardigans, both which I am sad to say, I really like now.  I guess that's when you know for sure you have lost it.  lol
anyway, I hope you had a good night's sleep, I will be on and off today so I will see you soon.

sorry didn't want to do two different ones, Im lazy, it's 5:30 am - so cut me a little slack. lol lol

Oxybliss, I miss having a note from u when I wake up in the morning.  I saw that u have had company.  I hope u have had a good time and things have been easy for you (or not too difficult).  Anyway, I did see that you were in quite a bit of pain, and for that I am sorry - I hate that for you b/c I know it sux.  Remember Charity, you don't have to be in pain to be doing ok - so take care of yourself and let me know how you are doing when you can.

love u both and say hi when u get here.  If I hadn't passed out by then, I'll talk back.

love, tracy
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I know what will you do now...lol   My dearest children are calling. I hear MMMMOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYY - I am awake.  At least now I know why my mom always said she was going to change her name. lol  Goodness, it gets overused around these parts.  haha

I hope you both and everyone else out there has a great day- I would have put the day of the week there, but Im so tired I don't even know what day it is.  That is about the saddest thing.  washed up, I tell u.....Anyway, I will try to pop in in a little while, if they give me a small break - who knows!!

I miss talking to someone other than myself and answering old posts to ppl who will never go and look at them and most I don't even know the person.  Just extra friendly this morning - or craxy......whichever...

love, tracy
Helpful - 0
Either of you have windows messanger.  I just d/l it and i don't understand and I want to be cool too. .   i know its a pipe dream, but can't blame a gir..........  so, if either of u have a little time to spare for me  - not real computer savy.  Just a lil direction.  Im sure it tells me what to do, but I want human help.  SO, hook a brother up!!  OK now im gone, i promise.

me
Helpful - 0
I HAVE WINDOWS MESSANGER....MSN RIGHT

AND YAHOO............and I use both

Yes, Im YELLING.........Im not off to a good start....Im a quick tempered...........I have a bad headache and going stir crazy, and its lol not even 8;30 am yet..........imagine that

am just leaving a quick note............cuz I have to go........

Talk soon

C
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i posted to you above...

i remember well those days of not being able to watch an adult t.v. program.  i had to go through this twice.   my first two sons are 14 months apart and then 10 years later i had two more sons...14 months apart.   i would rather chew my arm off rather than watch another episode of "saved by the bell".   now, i'm in control of the remote...sorry Bob (hubby)...lol...it's all about me now! ! !

i had my grandson monday...and now i know how my parents felt when they had to babysit...i was exhausted...hehe.   he is two years old and WIDE OPEN.   why couldn't they have done this to me 10 years ago.   if the other three sons want me to do any babysitting...they better get it in gear...i'm fading fast.

glad it's you and not me...and have a wonderful day.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
oxysbliss...you have my email address don't you?   if not...get if from stephanie and send my your yahoo IM screen name so i can add you.

mistake...check your email...it's about you "new" IM questions.

later ladies...got to feed the dogs AND start a little housework...just a little...hehe.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
I can totallllllly relate to everyone about children.  My son turned 18 yeaterday and his twin siblings are 19 months younger than him.  Then when my oldest was 10 I had another than 15 mos later another9thanl god no more sets of twins)  I also did daycare for 13yrs in there.  

Feeling a little spoiled this morning my dr wrote my hysband a script for a house cleaner and I don't even work.  I was supposed to be in court this morming but we are on stand by so I'll be here while she is cleaning - I really am not complaining it's just weird not to do my own house work but I such a freaking perfectionist!!!!!!!  The pain killers covered that up a little I'm going to have to watch for that nastey eating disorder thata I'm sure willl thy to get intto my little brian.

OH yeah we have for dogs and a cat too!  Could relate to someones dog story the otherday.  It mDE ME CRY ACTUALY.  My animals have gotten me through sooo many bad times.      
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
OMG...i thought i was bad..lol.     i guess you, like me, didn't figure out in time that soon after a woman gives birth that she is very fertile.   when my youngest was 4-5 months old...i slept in another room...away from my husband...hehe.   i didn't want to repeat that getting pregnant when my baby was only 5 months old again.   four was enough for me....UNLESS...someone could have assured me of a little girl.   tried four times...gave up...lol

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Yeah, I only got one little girl out of and she is just like me(poor thing)

Shouldn't you be out and about getting some  things done,,, you should go so that you don't get stressed .  Like I posted above we will be here when you get back
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.