Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

If this wouldn't be insight for the day I dont kno whwat would...

Communcation being I need some BADLY........and learning awareness over denial is so critical....This really fit for me today, and I know some of you are Tarus's and seem to be in the same spot as me, So I wanted to share it............

The intense Scorpio Full Moon at 6:09 am EDT represents a culmination of an emotional cycle. Our feelings are stronger and our dreams are more real. The best application of this Full Moon is to delve into the tough issues, even if we are afraid of what we cannot see lurking in the shadows. The Sun's conjunction to interactive Mercury suggests that communication is crucial to transforming our fear into acceptance by choosing awareness over denial.

I really am getting it from all angles......I should really listen...... lol

Swinging from one extreme to the other is a real possibility, Wasse. You may discover that you are almost moved to tears over one scenario and completely apathetic with the next. The day's energy can really add to this and the best thing may be for you to take it easy. If that long-distance commercial chokes you up, let the tears flow. What's the harm in that? Just go about your day slowly but surely and try not to be too hard on yourself.

Its funny how all this came up right after I lost it about where I have been lately..nad that I havent really talked to anyone about it either...I really am so used to being in touch with certain members here, and I really havent been too much, quick emails here and there.....I fear Im losing it...so Im here to share, where I have been...and what I am goign to do....To get out of it.........

Thanks for listening to me babble..
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That was helpful to me as well and somewhat scary too.  Strange how something so abstract can become something tangible so quickly.  Not going to philosiphize bout it -just wanted to say ,thanks.

love, tracy

ps - i really do know that is not a word  lol
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i was just getting ready to post to you down below.

you have been MIA for way too long...we all miss hearing from you.   i know that you handle things differently...from within yourself...but it doesn't hurt to let us "try" and help you too.   you also give great advice and insight to others.  

i truly hope that you find that inner peace and that it will help guide you down that road of happiness...there IS a rainbow at the end.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Is there GOLD on the end of that Rainbow....I could use the cash..lmfao jk........

I couldnt resist...and I do things with .................a little humour

And your quite right, I do have a way of internatilzing before I even begin to ask for help...lol I have this built in fear that if someone knew me better than I do......in every way possible...how hurt I can and will become!! Its apart of that addict centre that I threw myself in at a very early age...and a wall I have learned to tear down only very little with fewer people in my life........

However, I have learned alot..and I keep myself in this little bubble....that yes, in alot of ways, I have created.......or others have put me in...I still have yet to decide.......I know how some people in your life can curve your choices..and that puts even more fear into me......for I have seen it work in areas of life that well...are quite disturbing..

Not in any way to say taht is you particlarly....its just a way i have become....Its apart of those things we learn to do I guess.....in ways ...as we go..................I have just yet to decide if I even want to be out of mine or not..........

yea, I lol have to talk to someoen i guess eh............lol Im just letting it out in all areas lol

I talk too much sorry for rambling again lol

C
Helpful - 0
and fyi..........I dont have your email however I will ask Steph for it today........

I knew I forgot something lol

C
Helpful - 0
Loved the updated on life for Taurus folks, as that is my husband's sign! What's in store for Virgos? Do you know? That's me....I love astrology!

--Athena
Helpful - 0
Quickie:
Are you giving other people too much power over your life? Think for yourself today.

Overview:
Someone's developing drama threatens to throw your day off track. This situation may require more patience on your part, but don't let this change throw your confidence for a loop -- you can make decisions on your own.

When you're listening to others and blindly doing whatever they say to do, are you giving them too much power? The stars say that today is a day to think for yourself and do what you think is right -- even though it may not be what's right for everyone. At a certain point, you have to put yourself first. Grab the steering wheel of your life and point yourself toward where you want to go.
Helpful - 0
I love your name.....Your screen name made me think once...and I stumbled upon it at one point in time in a book...and thought, what the heck does it mean...so as I am sittign here I went to look it up.....

I love it........My older sister is married to a Greek............and they have quite intresting lines of thought!! I just wanted to tell you that!! I think its neat....

My name Bliss...comes from apart of me...that people see or have seen or whatever..in some point of time...I think of screen names likke that.....and think your sits so well with you! If you have an insight I have dreamed of, and well.....I just think its cool!!

Love
C
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the Virgo update! And I'm glad you like my name. Greek it is! But I was adopted, so I don't know my true cultural heritage.
Oh yeah, also: I wanted to tell you I posted to you earlier in the day about 10 posts down--just in case it got overlooked...It was on a thread that was initially started by someone else...can't recall who...

XOXO

--Athena
Helpful - 0
I think its pretty cool........and well suited from what I read about you! My personal opinion anyways..

and yes, I did catch the post......you are as busy as me, yet I am just sittign here...doing lol nothign but trying to eat Crackers.........really hope it stays down...............

C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.