Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS PLEASE READ

I am going to try Kratom to ease my WDs and i have a quick question for anyone that has used it or anyone that is using it...... (1) where online do i get it the cheepest?  (2) what is the best way to prepare it?  (3) how much do i need to do me for a week of use to see if it works for me?  I have read a lot of ogg things aboout it and i want to try it but if i do i want to DO IT RIGHT so i get the best results, any answers guys would br so much apperciated.. thank you in advance  -Jeff :)
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
when i was just doing random research I found a site that tells you.. think it was called the Kratom users guide.. just google Kratom.. I personally think its bad news but if you are determined I am not gonna stop you would rather you had the right info..
Helpful - 0
i want to use the kratom because  it it so so hard to work and deal with these withdrawls..i work at a hotel as a desk clerk and i am on my feet all evening from 3 till 11 and it id total hell to try to work and deal with this... last night i got a break and i felt so bad i had to go to the bathroom and i broke down and sat there and cried. all i want is to try to get by and willing to try anything that will give me a glimmer of hope  for relief of this hell i am living in.
Helpful - 0
i got it from a site called kratom king, i think if you search that the website should come up. I'm not sure if it's the cheapest but I bought it through them because they used paypal, which makes purchasing it online a bit safer. Plus I already had a paypal acount( fyi: paypalis free to sign up for) The first time I tried it I mixed it with sunny d and it tasted like sh*t, then the second time I tried to make tea and it tasted worse then the sunny d. I didnt ever feel high. It was also suggested that to achieve best results, to smoke a little herb with it, which I did, but then I couldnt tell if i was feeling anything from the kratom because i was high from pot.......hope this helps......
Helpful - 0
well i cant smoke any herb with it because i am trying to get a job at a steel mill that pays 22.00 hr and if hired i will have to take a pee test and cant have any canibids in my system. thanks for the suggestions any replyies are welcome and apperciated. you all here seem to be very good hearted people and that is  the kind of people i like having as friends
Helpful - 0
Let me know if you find a good site to get it,,, That was the problem last time this Kratom came up,, Nobody really had any substantial info on it.  Even Dutchess had pasted a page that I read from a website, but, no real answer on how often... Its like playing with your life.  Nobody really knows how often or anything.  Its kinda like playing Russian Roulette.  All the stuff that she wrote I found just researching it,.. I would like to talk to someone who knew a little bit about it.. So if you get it then please let me know,, I would be willing to try it but, I would like to talk to someone with experience first.. Be careful,, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.