Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

LIZZI LOU, u r freaking me out a little

I at least thought I didn't have to worry about u, now u disappear after asking a question.  Your freaking me out a little.  R u mad b/c I told everyone you had a nappy house....lol  I bet that's it.  sorry LL, I just thought they knew.........................................ok, tell me you are alive and just decided not to deal with a computer illiterate child at the moment.  That would make sense.

talk to me soon,
me
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
ok if someone can spell sticking out your tongue better, please tell me.  I am sittng here doing it.....to no one and then trying to write down the letters.  OMG, I might be crazy.  lol      

anyway, i am up and runnin now so thank u kimberly.  ur social work for the month, now you can listen to my craziness instantly.  Aren't u glad u helped a sista out.  

sorry, addicted, i got u too....lol

oxy, I need yours so I have the 3 amigos all in place

i really am going to bed now.  i know i have said that more times today that i can count, but i had to peek..hehe

night all.....see you very soon....hehe
love u guys,
crazy woman works
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
STOP IT ! ! !

if someone was in my house right now they would think i had gone off the deep end.   i am sitting here L'ingMAO.

besides that...i put my a** in gear today and cleaned my "nappy" house...didn't find a dress and didn't take "lizzie lou" to the vet...but i had good intentions...lol.

i did though, stay off the computer for a few hours.   don't i get any credit for that?

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
giiiiiirrrrrrrl...you've got a problem...lol.

i said this morning that i had a million things to do...give an old lady a break :)...i sent you an email with step by step instructions....NOW...i can't guarantee that you will be able to follow them...but short of driving to your house...it is the best i can do...hehe.   read your email girlie.! !

AND...you really need to get a grip on that ADHD you've got going...i thought I was bad...whew!...:)

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
We all know about the nappy house she lives in but we love her just the same.... JK, Kim, Luv ya guy, G
Helpful - 0
Poor neglected Lizzie Lou!!!!!  You should not be able to use her name anymore, I dont find you worthy!!!!  LMAO
Helpful - 0
You girls are freaking funny!!!
I needed to laugh...on a better start right now,

Happy thoughts and prayers to you 3....

Helpful - 0
ok, i have to leave but im going to be worrid during my whole kite flying.....lol

Lizzie, I really hope everything is ok.  I'll be back tonight unless I fall asleep and everyone just leaves me alone.  the chances - slim and none.  but .............................a girl can dream......................................

talk to u later, LL

love u, tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.