Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mis Take

I just read your answer under "Jeffrey 1963?" to me.  So I've taken 180 Lortabs a month 10/325 for one year and this last time I do something stupid, and take 180 in ten days.  But I won't have withdrawal?  Doesn't the body get dependant on these drugs and when you stop taking them, no matter for what reason, you have withdrawal?  You don't just have to be "abusing" them to have withdrawals, do you?   Anyway, thank you for your help.  I will let you know how it goes.  I am still very scared because I don't think you can continually put a drug into your body and then stop it cold turkey without having some discomfort.  Thank you for your help though.  You are wonderful.  ima
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i am so sorry that u feel so bad already.  I know u were taking such a large amount and now.............its a *****, and the mental is worse.  I just hate this for u.  I guess the graduation is out?  R U going to tell anyone?  Get anyone to come and help U? Is the boyfriend over for sure?  Maybe he could help, he should damnit....

anyway, im writing this way after the fact but just saw it and got upset.

I can tell u that it will be over soon and if u read this, you are already more than 1/2 way thru the worst of it.  I will be thinkin and praying for u to come thru this quickly and as easily as possible.

call out if u need me, i promise, im watchin for u.

love tracy
Helpful - 0
thats it.  I just dont think it will be as bad as what u are reading.  It wont be fun, but just not AWFUL, i hope.  I also think our perception plays a part ,even if it is small.  When u are in w/d, small matters.  Now, I tell u this and I totally psyched myself up for the worst and just as i planned, i got the worst.  so, honestly, sweetie, i don't know exactly what u will get, but I just hate to see you anxious about it now........................trust me, I answered b/c u sound very familiar to myself calling out, but just wanted to tell u that the stress AINT worth it, and I know u were stressed today.  just wanted to ease your mind some and possibly get u to think on the other side a little.  
I really hope ur w/d are the easiest ever, but if they are not...I PROMISE U WILL DO THIS, BECAUSE U ARE STRONGER THAN U GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT FOR BEING.  QUIT BEATING ON YOURSELF, AND TELL YOURSELF, whatever comes and whenever....i will be ready and i will kick it's ass.  then come and post and rant and ***** and we will be here for u.  i hope that makes a little more sense, I was a little tired today and not making a lot so sorry.  goodluck, you'll do great

love, tracy
Helpful - 0
I made a post to medhelpmike on the first page.  It was to you too. I am very sick.  Terrible diahreahh.  I was up and down with it all last night.  I've been in bed all day today.  I'm glad I have this laptop.  I don't think I would be able to sit in a chair and type.  Anyway, thank you for your advice, ima
Helpful - 0
I think Mis Take's point may have been, that many pieople here have been taking 180 in 10 days for years, and survived withdrawal.  It may well be that any symptoms you experience will be quite mild in comparison to what you are reading on this forum.  I only wish I'd had the sense to quit when I was at the level you are at now.  Quit now, quit for good, - before it gets worse.

The struggle gets Huge, the heartaches get awful and multiply, the mental starvation, the dehydration of creative thought, becomes numbing.

You can stop.... please.

kipp
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.