Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

i think i just had the worst day of my life

Hey everyone just first wanna say that i hope u all are well and by morning this will be lost in the clutter but today is day one yes day one i screwed up on monday but any way day one and had to work. My back and ankles are hurting so bad i took a darvocet and two tramadol which do absoulutly nothing for me but i hurt so bad its unbelevable i just have a hard time with withdrawls pain plus now im getting a cold and i just ache  all over guys i need ya cuz im getting weak and i really wanna do it this time i love u lots Chros ti any one is interested in being supportiive tonight and tomorrow give me something here i love u all but need help
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i am around if you want to talk
Helpful - 0
hey girl
I know u read my post but glade to see someone on here i gt off work so late here in Nebraska i get off at ten thirty everynight and by the time i get online nobody is ever here. Thanks for responding luv to u chros
Helpful - 0
sorry it takes me a lil to post I cant connect to my boyfriends cable hook up, not very computer savy so I have to use dial up.  Have you tried a hot bath or a heating pad, that may help the aches and pains
Helpful - 0
am present... =) awake and oriented x1000
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Sleep Child.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
i am still here too if you need to vent or talk..
As far as you being on Day one.. now is as good of a time than any.. just think in 5 days most of it will be over.. no more procrastinating.. no more worrying where you are gonna get more pills.. no more letting yourself down.. I know you are in pain.. but you CAN do this..
Helpful - 0
Thank u so much for posting back its addict hours so not many on at this time
of night so good to see u guys are here !!!!Just a little fyi i have been on hydro7/500 for three years bouncing back and fourth from 7.5-10-5 then to oxy 80mg at one time up to seven a day then a year ago back to hydro 7.5/500 so u can emgne how bad the w/d are and this is only day one for me and at work i m on  my feet all night lifting very heavy people (Work in a care center CNA and as a medication aide) point is  there is no sitting at that job and beng around all those drugs can get hard sometime esp during w/d so the whole day sucked ran my ass off and the ankle i sprained and broke and tore all the tendens out of a year ago on mothers day hurts so bad right now i cant even walk on it and i know its partly because naturally its going to hurt some my entire life but when u go c/t from meds like hydros i think u start to feel the little aches and pains u ddnt feel when u r on pills becasue they mask the pain does that make sense!?!???? I just feeling anxiety attack coming on it will be in the morning b/c taking pills is first thing i do in the morning and that is the hardest time for me mornngs and work time and well all the time is hard for melol sorry this is too long i know just wanted to update u on that which is me. u all take care pray for me and i will do the same for u ~lots of luvchros
Helpful - 0
I am sorry to hear that you feel so shitty.  I take 3-4 norco a day and on the days that I only try to take 3 I start to feel all achy so I can only imagine how you feel.  Maybe in the morning try to change up your routine.  Find something else to do in place of taking the pills.  Maybe a drive or a walk, I saw that you were hurt so you may not want to do that.  maybe a hot bath.  I am trying to quit smoking and that was the first thing I did in the morning so I started drinking coffee instead.  Not much better I know espec. since I didn't start drinking coffee til now, why start?  But it is better than ciggs.
Helpful - 0
I've been worried about you and trying to get hold of you.  it's 2:50 am EST here in FL and I can't sleep.
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Hey girl, hop on msn if you can and we can chat.  I am here for you.  I could tell by your words that the pain is bad and it is also emotional pain.  I completely understand.  Hang in there, I have a candle lit for you.  It's Thursday morning and it will be burning bright fo ryou all day.  Love ya
Heather
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.