Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

good morning

i hope all you "night owls" are up and running...or at least up...hehe.   don't you think it would be better for our sleep...or lack of...if they would shut the site down at midnight?   i think we "all" used to sleep...BEFORE...the forum.
just kidding...

mistake...SHAME ON YOU...that is all i can say about your behavior.   i hope abby...the fat baby...has you up bright and early this morning...lol

yogi...put it in gear girl.   school is almost out, isn't it?  you play...you pay!

addictedtoloratab...what can i say?   it is 4:15 a.m. where you live, so i "hope" that you are finally asleep.

and roof...poor, poor roof...a day filled with spongebob.

if you, my friends, are feeling a bit "puney" this morning...we all know who to blame for it...MEDHELP.ORG...i'm sure they must have a forum for this...hehe

hope you, and everyone here, has a wonderful day...filled with peace and love...damn...i sound like a hippy, don't i?

peace bro...lol
kim
25 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Mom, I'm up and functioning.  You're right.  Atleast summer break is coming!  Yippee!
Love,
Yogi
Helpful - 0
It's 4:30am where I'm at and I can't sleep anymore. can't stop moving my legs.  I think I got a little over aggressive last night and didn't take anything for sleep.  Do youb think maybe I have PAWS?
Helpful - 0
It's 7:30 am here in FL.
Helpful - 0
How long have you been clean?  The PAWS didn't set in with me untll I was at least 30 days clean, maybe a little more.
Yoda
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
aaawwwhhh sweetie...sorry you can't sleep.

guess you don't know about me...hehe.   i am not an addict...the mother of three...so i'm not the one to ask about that...wish i could help.

4:30?  what state do you live in?

how many clean days do you have?   ok...i'm going to give this a shot BUT do not quote me...lol.   i think from what i have read that RLS is a huge part of the w/d process.   i also think, if i am correct, that PAWS doesn't kick in til much later.   hope someone else will either tell you i'm right...hehe...or to shut up...that i don't know what i am talking about...lol

i have rls bad myself...had it my whole life.   when my legs are so bad...i wait til i'm so sleepy that i can't hold my eyes open...soak in the hottest bath that i can stand...and dive into bed right quick while the heat of the water is still helping.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
today is day 15.  I finaly got my energy back yesterday, but I still have theses creepy feeling on my skin like is burning then chills.  I also have some anxiety.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
there is a member here named avis...i can't remember exactly what it was...but...she recommended a couple of supplements for your symptoms.   you might want to start a post to her and see if she can help.

i have found through the years that "inactivity" causes my restless legs to be worse.   the more active i am...the less my legs hurt.   something to try !?!?

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Valiruim Root, or something rather helps with sleep

and Drinking alot of green teas...helps take toxians out of your body! As well as there is this pill shoot I forget what it's called....but its herbal....and seratonin.....thats from the feelign you get from eating turkey....and it helps you sleep as well...............

Hope some of that helps, and if your a pothead...SMOKE.....lol

C
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
you're so bad...hehe

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Thanks guys! I shouldnt' be com plainiing I got 5hrs which I know is more than alot of people its just that lack of sleep tends to bring on panic attacks. Any idea when the night sweats go away?
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
whew...i wish i had your problem...lol.    mine have been going on for almost ten years now...it is called menopause...hehe

oxysbliss...can you help with this one?

huggs to all,
kim
Helpful - 0
Me BAD......wow......................lol I lost that title actually shoot....lol

What can I say...Im down with the chronic......it really helps...
Did you know I am actually an insominac...by nature...Throughout High School and Elemtary school I didnt sleep. I used tot ake maybe 15 - to a half hour cat nap....School even let me because they knew I had a sleep disorder...it has been since pot regularly that I sleep now...so yea I love it...lol
Helpful - 0
Hi,
I'm day 25, and I ended up taking Avis's advice and started taking L-Tyrosine (an amino acid).  She also takes 5-htp (which is supposed to "compliment" the Tyrosine, but I don't take it b/c  it  is contraindicated for use with anti-depressants (which I take). I also take 1000mg. of C and  B Complex (100's). Both are recommended on a addiction recovery site by natural medicine experts. Also recommended at that site was another amino--L-Theanine, which a friend brought over yesterday for me. I'm going to start taking them today. You can buy all of these at a vitamin or natural food store.

I too, am suffering from a significant amt. of anxiety, so I'm trying everything I can. Day #15 is fantastic. You're doing an amazing job!!!  Best of luck to you.

Warmest Regards,

--Athena

PS. I went to rehab a few years ago and learned that there are some statistics that show people who take aminos during their first year of recovery had higher rates of success (those who didn't take them tended to relapse). Don't know how accurate that info is, but it motivated me!!
Helpful - 0
I am no where near Medoapose...however.....I know my mom drinks some kind of tea....lol that an elder made for her....what that does I have no idea....

but I think it helped with her moody ness, going to have to ask her one day.....

As far as when the sweats stop, I have no idea...I dont sweat in my sleep...thank Goodness.........

Helpful - 0
Sorry, I can't.  I am 41 though iat could be pre.  YOu guys ar eway more savy on the comp than I.  I didi learn how to text the other day.  My kids think I'm a prude
Helpful - 0
My first week I went to the health food store and bought over $400 in vit, herb, minerals when they told me to take them with my meal my husband and I laughed because they were bigger than my meals.  I did get the l ty...... I pulled back from it a little though because it seemed to bring on a little anxiety.  Not sure that was it though - on line someone said to take 1000mg and 5000mg  is suggested on the bottle.
Helpful - 0
I meant 500
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i've been trying to think of a nickname for you...you so deserve one...hehe.   i've got two in mind...either mother earth...or earth angel.   don't know...mother earth sounds like an old lady...and earth angel...well...you are definitely no angel...lmao...but i think i like that one.   any ideas?

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Yes, have heard reports of it causing anxiety instead of helping...that's just WRONG! lol! ANyway, I take 500 daily.

That's hilarious about the pills and the gal telling you to take them w/food lol!...not to mention most of us can't eat much in the beginning of w/d!

Hope you do find some relief,
--Athena
Helpful - 0
Yes, have heard reports of it causing anxiety instead of helping...that's just WRONG! lol! ANyway, I take 500 daily.

That's hilarious about the pills and the gal telling you to take them w/food lol!...not to mention most of us can't eat much in the beginning of w/d!

Hope you do find some relief,
--Athena
Helpful - 0
We can stick with Bliss....
Creek gave me Dreamweaver...........for the dreamcatcher making...I have always loved that one....and Bliss well lol I got that in highschool because I am happy go lucky kinda girl lol

So what are you thoughts!! lol

C
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
not sure...i'll have to think about it.   every time i say dreamweaver, i start singing that song...lol...OMG...can you imagine singing the same song...all day...EVERY DAY ! ! !

it needs to be something involving you beliefs and culture...

chronic is better suited...BUT...hehe

i'll let you know...

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
lmfao...........................you think about it........

earth angel............Thats an old song too...Either way baby, Im music to EVERYONE'S EARS............lol

C
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
OMG...lmfao...

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.