Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

chrosty--checking up on you...

Hey girl,
Just read your post from last night. How are you doing? Hang in there; I'm sorry you're suffering. I know mornings are hardest for you, so please post and vent or whatever when you get up.
Love,
--Athena
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
yes we are hoping you have a good morning! I also have sever pain during WDs but what gets me through is knowing that they are being amplified from the WDs and I won't have to deal as bad after they pass... Good luck today!
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
ya know...that is a good point...one that i wonder if everyone knows or thinks about.   whatever pain one was suffering from...that started the addiction...will be greater going through and soon following the w/d's...but as time goes on...that will subside...is that what you are saying?   so ppl that don't know this could think that their original pain is still too great and they still "need" the pills...thus relapse.

very good point.

kim
Helpful - 0
The orginal pain does subside eventually......Actually getting all the toxians out of your body for at least a month, or with very little usage..or a taper....your body will adjust again...and sometimes the paint hat you had, isnt there anymore, only kept there with your mind....

I know in some cases like my bad ankle and knee it is true.........I havent been totally clean, however I will tell you taht I dont have to take pills EVERYDAY...and with the pain I was feeling yesterday....I didnt bother because in all reality what would 1 do, and I dont want to increase my dose AT ALL..................So in saying all that...I just went thru it..I was miserable and a complete b*tch all day, however I will tell you, I got thru it without having to take a pill

today I have little pain.......I have taken half of a perc today, and I feel great, I was able to get on the treadmill and I have had a shower and on my way out..

It really does work, I wish the ppl that go c.t will just stick it out....and not cave into somethign bigger or full fledged usign again, because I know, it does get better

I have bad days too...and I go thru them,sometimes wiht a pill or without one....Depends on how I feel.....solme days I cant fucntion, well then, I just take it easy..adn it works for me, I dont have to work, the little gilr I watch is VERY EASY TO LOOK AFTER...and the stuff around the house can wait if I am in pain...It does help having another roommate..that isnt lazy too..

Love yas and wishing youall the best

C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.