Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Well I'm going to college...

I don't think my old brain can keep this up but I'm trying.  I'll check in when I get home.  Everyone better be good or I'll tell Mom (Lizie Lou).  Since I lost my parents, I want her to adopt me but I think she has to think about it first!  haha
Out the door,
Yoda (a/k/a yogi and now a/k/a yoga)
65 days c/t from oxy
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
she can adopt me too, Im lol darn near homeless and well stinking thinking has reached the brain

Yea, interesting day,

Did 22 mins of the Treadmill, couldnt go the full 30 freaking pain

Have a good day at school Yoda!! Have a good one.........................

Happy Thoughts and Prayers your way..................

Love
C
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
yogi...hope you put your "thinking cap" on before you left...hehe

? and yogi...damn...the list is growing...oh well...always wanted girls...lol...no seriously...my game plan when i was younger was to have one child...a girl.   didn't even want to do the boy / girl thing...after barely surviving my brother...i had had enough of the opposite sex.   well...so much for plans...lol...AND...i have one grandson.   madison and amanda promised me a girl...OMG...the first one to give me that grandaughter is going to be the "bomb" in my eyes.

and while i'm on that subject...if christian's g/f continues to test out negative, they are wanting to have a baby too...yep...a little artificial insemination...we would love for davis to contribute...because he and christian look so much alike...BUT...ooohhhh...he inherited the "bad" genes...lol.   so we are thinking we'll let simon "do the nasty"...hehe.   he said he would...but it was going to cost them...that's my boy...the little entreprenuer...or however you spell it...hell...i can barely say it.

OMG...how did i get off on this?   i've got to shower and hit the streets...my new job...a "street walker"...hehe

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
good Luck with all that lol lady

You sound an awefully like my mother, mind you....she has all girls, yet She did mange to get grandsons.....................

My mom had 4 girls..........and three grandsons..............I was the first to make her old like that...figured it would have been me....lol........
Helpful - 0
Hey I have a question for you.  Obviously your DOC must've been the oxys.  So was mine.  Could you tell me a little more about your story?  Or direct me to a post you may have made.  I just think we probably have a lot in common.  Boy, am I beat but here I am at the computer.  Anyway, get back to me when you can.
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.