Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

MISTAKE....BABY TEETHING LIFESAVER!!!!!

hey girl,

ok just so you know, i'm rather ditzy after my little "hospital stay" and for some reason any usefull info seems to have fallen out of my head along w/ all the blood i lost, LOL....seriously, it's taken me all night and this morning to fianlly remember the name of what i used on my girls for teething so sorry it took so long to tell you....my girls had horrific teething problems, they got thier teeth late and then they ALL came in at once... my sitter (an old lady) swore by this, its homeopathic and doesnt have any meds in it. its all natural and i got it at Wal-mart pharmacy in FL (sometimes you have to request it)

it's called "Humphries" or "dr. humphries" teething meds, its a small white bottle w/ blue writing on it. if i remember correctly, they are small whilte pills that you put on a spoon and disolve in water. then have they baby drink it. ITS AMAZING how well it works!!!! wal-mart had to order it for me and it took 2 days of teething hell while i waited for it, but it was worth the wait.... hope this helps you.

luv ya,
tink  :)
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I use those tablets that tink was talking about! They work great for my son, I put them under his tounge and they disolve in just a few seconds. My son didnt seem to mind them under his tounge but you can put in in their sippy cup like tink said too. My sister also swears by them for her daughter.....I also give him cold wash cloths to chew on, especially if the weather is warm, i just keep him in his diaper and let him go to town. If i think of anymore I'll let you know...
Helpful - 0
hey girl hey kim how are you guy doin>? glad to hear you are home and sounding well , I wanted to say hi and thxs for the teething tips maybe I can pass it on xxoo keri
Helpful - 0
hey girl hey kim how are you guy doin>? glad to hear you are home and sounding well , I wanted to say hi and thxs for the teething tips maybe I can pass it on xxoo keri
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
ok, i was right!!!! i amaze myself sometimes, LOL

call around to walgreens and wal-mart, if they dont have it.  Google-"humphries teething" and it comes up w/ a million links on where to buy it online and tells you exactly what it is. i do SWEAR BY THIS :) its for teething and wakefullness in infants, which is just what you need to help you get some rest...

luv ya,
tink
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i'm so glad you posted..i have had you on my mind all morning and haven't gotten around to post to you yet..sorry :(

so...tell me...how is the "ouchie" doing?   feeling better yet...a little bit?

how is it going with the pills...did you have to up your dose some?

i'm thinking about you girl.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
i'm doing better, i think. not real sure... maybe i'm being paraniod??? but i dont quite feel right, my legs are cramping and my feet (toes) are asleep??? why i dont know, but the same thing happened last week too.

so, i go to see my dr. at 2pm just to be safe, i'm sure he's sick of me by now, lol...i've been there EVERYDAY this week!!!!!

i'll let you know what happens....

luv ya,
tink :)
Helpful - 0
TINK thank u from the bottom of my fat lil darling's little FAT feet.  lol

Im going to get it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God lover her.  What is up w/ 4 @ a time - damn overachiever.   lol

ok - shopping

thank u

oxy -  thank u too, girl, Im glad it obviously works for many so maybe I'll be in there too.   pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

me
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.