Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I'm winding it down...

I've been staying up way too late and it makes me act like a zombie the next day.  So I'm going to wind it down and get ready for bed.  Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be in the bed by midnight.
Goodnight all my friends.
And goodnight to all the newbies.
We are family (a strange family, but a family none the less).
Love,
Yoda
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Morning dear.  Like I said in an earlier post this morning (after I scolded you just a tad), please let me know how you are doing, ok?
Judgesheart, you hang in there too and I'd like you to check in with me too.  I'm leaving for N. FL late tonight to do some catering with my sister over the weekend.  So I'd love to hear how you're getting a long today.
Georgia, when you're ready send me your Yahoo id to my yahoo email and we'll hook up the IM.
Love to everyone,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Before you go I just wanted to tell you I got your email, I went to dinner tonight so I am off on the schedule, I will email my yahoo Id for you tomorrow.. I hope you sleep good tonight,,, Hugg, Geo
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
You are family.Peace to you my friend.God Bless You.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i'd go too if mistake would stop IM me...lol.   why did i ever tell her about it?   see ya in the morning...sweet dreams.

booboo
Helpful - 0
Good night girl!  I know what ya mean about the zombie.  Me too!  I'm off to bed.

T
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.