Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

anyone up?

HI!  I always get on here so late that everyone is leaving?  Did anyone have a good day?  Mine was ok, I just wish spring would get here already!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
186166 tn?1385259382
spring?  what is that?  in georgia...we skip most springs...goes from cold to hot...no in between.

i'm up but mr. sandman is calling my name.   they're here...hang on.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
In Chicago we go from cold to hot too!  I will just be happy when it is in the 70's at least.  Go to sleep and ask Sandman if he can stop by my place I can never get to sleep when I get home from work this late!!  Good night!!
Helpful - 0
Im in Florida and it was hot as heck 2day!!  I really don't like this weather too much.  I moved here 2 years ago from Massachusetts and I am ready to move back
Helpful - 0
My parents live in florida, I love the weather but I always have one continuous bad hair day there.  It is sooo humid that my hair looks crazy all the time.  I do like that it is sunny though.  The winters here reek havoc on my mood!  It is so depressing when it is cold and gloomy.  Makes it hard to motivate yourself to do anything.   Did you move for a job, school, relationship?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.