Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

rooftrash

please read my post to you below under your XANAX question....
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
192332 tn?1189755828
I did.read my reply ok?
Helpful - 0
thanks sweety:)

i'm doing better. i'm still feeling really fatigued, but my dr. told me today it's gonna take time for me to get back to my "normal self". i think the hardest part of all this is that it was all "internal" the bleeding, my ulcers and the surgery was done thru my mouth. so i dont have anything (healing) going on on the outside. it's kind of weird, ya know? i look completely fine on the outside, you would never know by looking at me that anything was wrong. it's sort of "tricking me", like i should be feeling the way i look. yet i dont at all. plus it all happened so fast, i was in a state of shock pretty much until today. finally today it all hit me and i had a MAJOR BREAKDOWN, spent most of the afternoon just crying. and thats exactly what i think i needed. after my sister and b/f came home and talked to me and i let it all out, i feel soooo much better tonight. i feel more at peace with myself.

thank you for asking and caring about me :) sorry about that long story in my post to you. i hope i didnt offend you, it just scares me when ppl i care about mix the two, ya know. i would hate for anything BAD to happen to you....

how are you doing with everything??? how's your daughter doing???

luv ya Brucie,
tink  :)
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
I want you to know that alot of peeps care and love you.You are so special to all of us.Even if we really dont know each other in person.I know you are a real person in forum land .and we all do care about you.You take care of your self and enjoy the relief from your bad experience.If you are in pain .....enjoy the drugs because at least you can justify it this time.But when you recover lets get on that wagon again ok? I have to have my knee surgery again and i will be back in the boat too.You take care of that tummy!Your friend Bruce Lee.God Bless
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.