Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

WAKE UP PPL

good morning everyone ! ! ! ! ! !

as mangee would say,   well...well...well...

i see that the "night crew" ... our resident "insomniacs"...were at it again.   sorry to crash out on you ... had to get some sleep ... 6 whole hours ... wooooo hooooo ... feel so much better.

i have come to the conclusion that "the forum" ... our home away from home ... is the culprit here ... lol.  we have all become such good friends with each other that we just want to sit up and chat all night ... hehe.  what happened to spending time with our families?  remember those days when we did the normal family thing.  dinner ... getting kids to bed ... talking with our spouse about their day ... deciding what to watch on t.v. that night ... and last but not least ... going to bed at a decent hour.  did those days really used to exist or am i thinking about a rerun of FATHER KNOWS BEST? ... lol.  

anyway ... i hope everyone here has a productive day ...especially me ... lol ... OMG ... i've got to get it in gear today.  NINE DAYS LEFT!

huggs,
kim  
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
*Yawn*
Im awake....and wasnt here but good morning anyways! lol
AND.....Can someone give me a family to lol do all that stuff in........
Love
C
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hey girl...thank God someone else is up...lol.

i think...although i'm not positive...that  this was the way that i grew up...and it pretty much was that way with my own family and kids until the "demon monster" invaded my house.   then it looked more like "roseanne".   i could really identify with her...hehe.

so what's on your plate today?   getting any beadwork done lately?  i have got to get out of this house and get some things done...no really...i know i keep saying that...and believe me i'm trying...but i am going to do it today...i hope...lol.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
lol...............I LOVED Rosanne growing up...........This house is kinda like that tooo, where I am living now...Yet most of it is filled with kids..or older kids anyways....................and NO MAN!! lol.........Well we have my Gay Friend now, but well............that should explain itself...I do love him dearly though!! lol

We yell at each other alot....actually we are just loud.........lmfao............no demons here but me lol

I REALLY NEED TO GET BEADWORK DONE..................Im falling behind yet again, and if I want to go on a Vacation for MY BIRTHDAY!! I had better get my butt in gear!! Pretty stressful, taking boys to practice, and kids have to be watched and patrolled because if you dont your house is left in a ransack............lol

I wish you all the best getting out of the house today!! I am STAYING IN..........I feel a bit under the weather but I need to get up and at em!!

Love ya girly and did youget my request on Yahoo??

C
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i didn't get it...do it now if you have time and we'll get that set up...

have a good one...wish i could stay home :(

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Yea I must get on the Treadmill at least for 20 mins.....

So I should be running along...wont take long..and will pop back to check in

Talk to you soon and good luck with what you ahve to do today..oh and I added agian lol

C
Helpful - 0
Good morning Mom, I overslept.  I didn't go to bed as planned last night; stayed up watching TV.  However, I did come out to the computer once and saw that YOU were still up.  heh heh  Well I was up until 3:30 am watching tv but I was so wired about what's happening with my daughter, that I just could not fall asleep.
And I knew I didn't have school today and I could sleep in.
So here I am with my coffee in one hand and some chocolate milk in the other.
How's everything today?
Love,
Yogi
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
wait a minute now ... lol ...i was off at 12:30 ... didn't even say goodnight ... you know how that goes.   you start saying goodnight and then someone responds and then you respond and then the whole damned thing starts back up.   i remember choo telling me the other night ..."didn't you just say that 20 minutes ago" ... hehe.  so i just went c/t ... and i must say ...i did go through some w/d's ...

i have so much to do that i am getting overwhelmed.   THE WEDDING...NEXT WEEKEND...OMG...
no dress for me yet
haven't gone over menu with caterers
flowers are finalized yet
haven't done any of the rentals yet
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO PLAN A WEDDING IN THREE WEEKS?   AND LET'S NOT FORGET THAT CHRISTIAN IS DOING IT ALSO...TWO WEEKS LATER.  
WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS...WHERE ARE THE FREAKING MOTHERS OF THE BRIDES?

ok kim...calm down...you operate best under stress...it's going to all fall into place...MAYBE IF I KEEP TELLING MYSELF THIS, IT WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN.   if nothing else...we can always enter the video in "america's funniest weddings"...OMG...wonder if they called that man yet ! ? !

anyone want to come to a wedding?  i could sure use the help...hehe

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Girrrrl, you sure do have a lot to do.  You better stay away from this computer!  I've been spending way too much time here myself.  If I could, I would come up and help you.  I'll be leaving late tonight for the big city of Jasper, FL.  My sister's church is having revival and she is in charge of the food this weekend.  So I'm going up to help her.  We actually have catered some events together but don't have the money to go into business doing it.  It's hard work but I love it.
But you mom, better get with the program.  When my brother got married, I waited until the last minute to find a dress and I ended up wearing some from JC Penne' that looked awful on me!
But if there is anything I can do for you, let me know.  I'm going to send you my cell number in an email and I want you to call me if you need me.
Love,
Yogi
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.