Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mis Take, you crack me up...

I just read your advice on my post about my daughter being harrassed by her professor.  You made me laugh and I needed that!
Thanks for the kind words.  I try my best to be a good mother and I feel very guilty about having let drugs control me for the last three years.
Anyway, what state do you live in?  If you're close enough, we could pick you up on our way over to Jax to take care of the professor?  Want to come with us?  heh heh
Love ya,
Yoda
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Im not allowed to play with Lizzi, she's is too bad.......lol
I may could sneak away to go, I think Im pretty close, Im in Bama!

btw...Im so glad u go back and read old stuff, b/c when Im up late and crazy, I go and write all kinds of stuff.  VERY entertaining.....at keeps me out of trouble!
Really though, when i read that, I thought, oooooowwww gross!! Im sure your daughter felt the same, and fladdict, watch out boys if she has a girl!  LOL and then of course, there is the pervert of the group  J/K i love u lizzi, not that u were offended by that at all..........haha

You were up late too, I saw...don't u just hate that???  and I did read what u wrote to someone and told a bit of your story.  Girl, I cant believe the amount u were taking, and the doc died over mine. ...................................................  
(bout 500mg taken daily, only rx'ed 180mg a day).  He said, enough to kill a very large man.  but, I guess, you...like me....worked your way up for a good long time to make it that much harder.....BUT you are one strong woman to c/t that much.  Im so proud and in awe....seriously, that must have been the worst.  BUT, YOU DID IT, AND STUCK WITH IT.   AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY, pick me up for the roadtrip as soon as u can.  I want to get away from my crazy kids...LOL  I don't think I could color another picture, secretly I love this, but I have to act like I dont so they keep asking me...lol

Have a great day,
Love,
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Honey, for a small woman I can take a lot of drugs.  And I can drink grown men under the table.  Not a fact that I'm proud of, but unfortunately I take after my father.  He had a high tolerance for everything and so do I.  Even clean, I require more to help my pain, etc.  Now my mother was different, she couldn't even drink one drink without falling asleep and I can remember when the dr. put her on valium for her nerves, she would cut that tiny pill into 4ths and take a 4th.
Well I see from your post above that your day has been rough.  I'm feeling for you girl.  I remember those days, oh so well, and I don't miss them.  Well sometimes I do:  I miss the sweetness of my kids but I don't miss the hard work.  What state do you live in, or did I ask that already?  I may have to come up and give you a day off.  I'm a good babysitter!!!  
Love ya,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.