Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

feeling awfull

out of pills again and feeling AWFULL. but i got to do this and today is day 1 again, but that is my fault. i got to get my emotions in control, i made some folks mad in the STD fourm and i need to go appologise to them... I find i am quick tempered during withdrawl and lash out unententionly. Its hare in life for me I mean dont know if you guuys know or even realy care but i am a gay man living with a HIV pos partner and sometimes life in general is tough even without withdrawls. So now that i have gave yoou way to much info i am going to go try to eat because WDs or not i got to go to work this afternoon  later yall
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
202563 tn?1192377417
I've been reading your struggles with Tramadol for a few days now and I think you need to see a Dr. and get help doing this.....I have never taken that drug so I don't know about the WD...Does Tramadol make you high? Anyway you may need to consider Rehab or at the very least a medical Dr.......If yours is uncooperative...get the phone book out and call another!
Helpful - 0
I agree with Tpachuk.  I, too, have been reading about your struggles, and although have never taken that drug, I feel your pain and desperation.  Please, do call a doctor or look into rehab.  Go to the ER.  Don't try to just go it alone, especially with other challenging issues in your life.  I commend you for starting this on your own.  Now finish it with some help and let us know of your triumphs!  You sound honest and sincere, and you deserve to get through this and see the other side.  C/T is not for everyone.  You may be so much more successful with some help, and if you don't try it that way, you may never know.  Either way, whatever your decision, continued luck and God bless you!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.