Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

how is eveyones friday night?

Just wondering how everyone is doing this Friday night!  
I have a silly question.  Is wd any less or more by the number of pills you take?  Example, if I only take 4 pills a day will it be any easier to quit than someone who takes 10?  I was just wondering, it is probably a silly question?  I just didn't know if amount mattered or not?
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
Hey girl.. How are you.. generally it will affect WD if you are taking more.. as well as the longer you take them.. Hope this answers your question.
Helpful - 0
Hi, it did answer my question thanks.  I doing ok today, my back is killing my from watching my friends 2 year old this afternoon but other than that it Friday!!  How are you doing today?
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I am ok.. had a rough work day.. just relaxing.. and trying to find "thank you" cards online.. we have started to receive wedding gifts and i don't want to fall behind.. a bride to be's work is never done..
Helpful - 0
I know you have said before and I know it is soon but when is your wedding again.  Thats good you have started Thank you cards, I am sooo bad at that.  I am good with christmas cards though.  Are you getting excited or just too stressed still?  Does everyone in your family get along?  That is my fear for my wedding.  My dad and I don't speak very much so the wedding will be uncomfortable.  I am not engaged yet but will be by the fall, not quite sure how everything will work  My dad had not even met my boyfriend of 5 years yet.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
my wedding is 2 weeks from sunday. I am stressed.. I just want it to be over.  I get along with just about everyone in my family.. my step mom hates my mom though.. its stupid.. you are grown women--- get over it.. happened 24 years ago.. I haven't started writing the cards yet... I am shopping for them as we speak..
Helpful - 0
hehe my mom is the same way.  She doesn't like my step dad's ex wife so when my step sister got married last year my mom acted like a teenager.  She worried about what she was wearing and how she looked, she wanted to look good for the ex.  I would constantly tease her.  though really are any of us above acting like teenagers from time to time, lol.
Helpful - 0
I've posted on here a few times...I've been clean for 4-5 months now and am just having really bad cravings in the past few days :(  I was taking oxy, vicoden, xanax...heroin once in a while...

I'm in a treatment program (therapy); I want to be done with it and move on.  I'm getting frustrated with myself and having cravings and knowing that I don't need drugs...I want to not want anymore, ya know?  Of course you know...that's why we're all here.  I battle with myself often about what would happen if I just did it one more time (ya right, like it would only be once)...

I'm just searching for encouragement I guess by reading everyone's posts...

I'm very sad :(
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
hang in there... you have done so great thus far.. cravings will start to subside a bit when your brain chemistry starts acting like a normal persons again. Have you read up on PAWS??
Helpful - 0
Don't be sad!!  At least you have had the courage to stop!!  that takes strength baby!! More than I seem to have, lol you made it throught the toughst time, you can do it now!!  What do you need from me to help
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.