Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Update

Okay, so I got up and took my vitamins and got in the shower, I have the radio blasting, doing laundry, vacuuming, and cooking, I have not felt this good in years, it's kinda scary! lol
Is this the vitamins or a false high from getting off of the pills? I keep having to tell myself to slow down.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
I'm happy for you!! Things are good and they will only get better. Some good and some not so good days, but you're off the pills and that's a wonderful thing.
You're awesome.

Hugs.....LS
Helpful - 0
LOL, yes that's excatly what I want to do : ) I hope you get some rest before all of your people show up, I am going to go eat my dinner, I am starving!
Take care!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I am good.. trying to relax... run up and down the street if you want.. YOU ARE FREE FROM PILLS!!!!!! thats exciting..
Helpful - 0
I stopped the clonodine yesterday and no more fever!! I just feel like running up and down the street screaming my head off, lol, how are you doing?
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Damn girl and you are hungry.. you sound so good.. like a million times better than even a week ago.. good for you.. you are a huge success story here and inspiration to everyone.. proud of you (tear in eye.. sniffles)
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Thats awesome you feel so great.. having energy is a good thing and you won't have it all the time so celebrate having it now.. the vitamins are probably helping too.. Do you still have a fever?? Did you stop taking the clonidine??
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.