Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

LizzieLou

HEY GIRL HOW ARE YOU , THX FOR WELCOMING MY BEST FRIENDAJ10/325, WHEN YOU COME UP YOU CAN HAVE LUNCH WITH US EMAIL ME kc.***@****
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yeah AJ10/325 is over here and she keeps sayin i've got to go  I cant get stuck on this computer again , This is addictive tooo lololololo, she's finally out the door she an her hubby r goin to Home Depot. Have a good day!!! I;m goin back to work after been out 4 dayz , Weston (my son) got strep throat , I was out 2 dayz with him. Remember be good to urself today
with lots of love ooooxxxx Keri
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
good morning...

i shouldn't be sitting here on this freaking computer again...i need to hit the road...so much to do...so little time to do it.

i've got that email girl...prolly won't be up that way for at least 6 weeks or so...too many weddings going on...hehe.    the last one is june 1st....then...i'll be free as a bird.   will definitely look you up...lunch sounds fun ! ! !

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.