Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
177003 tn?1266270355

LIZZIE

HI!! I don't see anyone I know. LOL Do I know you?? Do you know me?? Do we know each other?? All of the above?? None of the above??..hhmmmm...that's what I thought. LMAO

How are you?? How is Christian?? I haven't heard much about him lately. I hope he's doing well. I'm so behind on reading and knowing the people here.

Guess I beer start reading......Hugs.....LS
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
186166 tn?1385259382
hey connie...i read your email this morning but have been sooooo busy the last few days...don't know if you know it, but christian and madison are both getting married...and SOON.

christian is doing well...although he is starting to have bad night sweats.   i just laugh at him and tell him "welcome to my world"...hehe.  he is working and has been clean for going on three months now...no meth...still tokes...but no meth...yippee...baby steps as tink would say.

i have been out most of the day shopping with both of the brides to be...we don't have the typical mother in law relationship that everyone talks about.   i am very close to both of them and are really good friends too.   we talk about everything...and i mean everything.  they are both so special in my eyes.

how's that cinco party going?  are you getting out any?  i hope that your w'd symptoms will ease up soon...this has been going on way tooooooo long...damnit....

glad you are back posting and there are some wonderful ppl who have joined the forum...just talk to them...you will see.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Boy, my w/d has really gotten me behind on things. Your sons are both getting married?? That's great. I thought I would go crazy putting my daughter's weddings together, but they turned out fine. Your son's will, too.

I have two nephews getting married this summer but I don't have to do anything but show up for that one. I can handle that. lol  I am giving each of them a wedding shower. That and a wedding gift is all from me.

Hang in there and I'm glad you're close to the girls. That means so much.

You take care and write when you can....hugs....LS
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.