Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vicodin

I have just started vicodin for pain Just before it takes effect my muscles lock up..Is that normal.They get really tight all over.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have the same thing you have, arthritis in hip and ruptired disc. Im trying to take ibuprofen and have a hip injection coming up to try to ease pain.Its a buggar for sure.I take as little as possible they make me feel like **** excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Helpful - 0
I started taking script because of  a ruptured disc iin my neck and then an injury in my lower back.  I also have some arthritus in my hip.  I was on meds for 10 mos.  I found the meds to give me energy,  Now that I have been off mes for 17 daYS NOW MY MAIN COMPLAINT IS LACK OF ENERGY.  I am loaded down w/ so many vits and minerals its crazy.  there is alot of joint drinks and other suppliments ont there I wuld look into first.  My mom whom has  cronic joint problems says that swimming was the best thing for her.  I don't know your level of pain but those little pills are the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
I have lack of energy also and itch all over funny..I have severe hip arthritis..i have only taken them two days and dont like them particualrly
any help would be appreciated tell me about what you experienced
Helpful - 0
Kind od sounds like it could be in your mind.  The anticipation of it.  Not sure I don't know what you are taking it for.  When I first started them and I reall needed them if I would miss a dose and started hurting I'd get kinda tight.  Right now I wish I never started them and dealt w/the pain.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.