Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

construction

think i must have ESP...i was coming to the forum to post to you since i haven't seen you around much lately...and...i saw your name.

how are you doing?   i need a little update please.   let me know how things are going and what you are doing to help with your recovery.

tell justine hello

huggs,
kim
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
190466 tn?1215884854
hey kim things are so/so, the company that i subcontract for owes me 6,910.00 and Justine went down there on fri. and they paid us 270.00 and she flipped out. So ive been trying to get back in w/the company i was w/for 5 years. i have a meeting on tuesday to rec. my account, but i will no longer be working for them anymore. I relapsed again on thursday and came clean w/everyone and im  back on the wagon. this is some tough sh.t to get over but i know i can and will get through it. Hows the boys doing? we have been praying for christian at church and all of us who are going through hard times right now. gotta get the kids in bed, but will check back later. Justine says hi to all and she is doing fine,thanks for asking. Clay TX
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
hey kim things are so/so, the company that i subcontract for owes me 6,910.00 and Justine went down there on fri. and they paid us 270.00 and she flipped out. So ive been trying to get back in w/the company i was w/for 5 years. i have a meeting on tuesday to rec. my account, but i will no longer be working for them anymore. I relapsed again on thursday and came clean w/everyone and im  back on the wagon. this is some tough sh.t to get over but i know i can and will get through it. Hows the boys doing? we have been praying for christian at church and all of us who are going through hard times right now. gotta get the kids in bed, but will check back later. Justine says hi to all and she is doing fine,thanks for asking. Clay TX
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.