Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fl. ADD

Are U getting the jitters yet, or to much stuff to manage right now? Countdown is days now, right? Next weekend?? Well good luck w/ all preparations and have fun!

Choo
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
No jitters..  next weekend is my bachlorette party and the weekend after is the wedding... In exactly 2 weeks it will be DONE can't wait....
Helpful - 0
Are they getting U a stripper?  Meg said she didn't want one, I says, "Are u crazy U have to have one"! I was going to order one for her. but didn't want to **** her off!

Smiles

Choo

Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I hope its a female stripper.... girls of my generation are a little different on that sort of thing....
Helpful - 0
Girl, age is just a number!  Can I come to the party!! Or be a fly on the wall in that case!!

LOL, You are a trip!!

Choo

Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
well... getting married and all I am giving up the ability to also be with girls.. my hubby is not into the kind of thing.. he is tradition like that..
Helpful - 0
He may change his mind. He sounds like a Good Guy though, youre a lucky girl A?

Choo
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.