Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I Want My Life Back !!!!!!!!!

When does this sense of worthlessness go away? I cant get motivated to do anything... I feel like my mind and body will never be the  same.  I have no ambition no will no energy.. I an so unhappy right now with my life, I am  having finenancial problems and so damn depressed and sick and tired of all this i cant stand it anymore and dont know what to do. Yesterday i felt ok but about mid day the bottom fell out. and i cant seem to get out of it. I seriously feel like i need to go back on the tramadol and take a normal dosage daily to get my body and spirit back. It sucks living like this.. I feel my body is ruined and will never be the same again unless i give it what it needs..i was and still am addicted to tramadol and life was better when i had a few pills to take everyday and  i just dont want to do this anymore... my home life and work life sucks, my sex life sucks everything sucks and its killing me to keep stumbling thru life feeling this way... I dont care ill be a pill head the rest of my life if it means i dont have to face everyday of the rest of my life feeling depressed and no abbition or nothing nothing to look forward to..  HELP!!!!  sick and tired of life and sick and tired of EVERYTHING including myself.. And by thy way add being gay to the mix and being deep in the closet Wooooooh !
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey Jeffery,
Everything u just is exactly how i feel all the time and i always say id rather take pills than feel that sense of horrible depression and face everything else. I hate my job and i am so poor cannot even afford a gallen of milk. I know exactly what u are saying but i also know that this will pass i know it will.I lived many years without hydrocodone and was so happy way happier then now.  So u hang in there i am only on day two and every minute seems like hours and hours seem like days but lets stick with this. I dont know about u but i was willing to go to any length to get high now im gonna try any length to get clean. WE CAN DO THIS Keep me posted okay lots of luv and good luck~~~~~luv u lots and good luck Jeffery chin up~~~LUv u chros
Helpful - 0
It tough,I take antidepressants and pain killer are antidepressants I take zolot  Your seritonin is probably screwed up ,antideprssant help seritonon.  Its not your lie it the head man I plan on never going o my antideppressants.  I'm sorry your still in the closet do you live in rednecks ville or something.  In this day and age I think alot o people don't care i your gay but some do but screw them minus parents don't give up try cymbalta or something or be like me I onlly take 2 t3 a day now.  Will stop but I'm not being depressed I have children and i my kid was gay I wouldn't care I love him I just worry about rednecks.  Why can't people just live and let live it really pisses me o.  Your doing great and you sound like a excellant person cheers.     d
Helpful - 0
yes it is redneck vill here,, sure gays are accepted but who wants to deal with all the baggage that comes with being out. and nobody wants to deal with it along with a addiction problem.. i am a man i act like a man and love being a man i just perfer me sexualy... i dont care for the girly acting guys you know the "flamers or the "queens, if you are a man damn it act like one. even if you are gay but that is a different fourn all together. i got the gay thing under controll i have a son as well he is stright and thats good i guess. he dosnt know i am gay and it is just easer that way, but once again the gay thing is another fourm.... i just dont feel good at all i keep telling myself it i just had 3 or 4 tramadol to take everyday i would be ok but would i keep it at 3 or 4 a day or go back to 10 and 20 like is wad a bout 2 weeks ago. i am on day 12 without tramadol after 2 years of heavy use... i am expecting some Kratom in the mail today and i am going to try it to get my spirit back and take it from there... i dont need a dr to get tramadol if i want it ... i can order it from the internet. like 180 pills for 50 60 bucks. but i havnt broke down and ordered any yet because i am broke.....go figure.   thanks for your comments this fourm helps me cope
Helpful - 0
i feel ya ?? being broke sucks and WDs along with it is worse.. i just got back to work the job dosnt pay much 6 bucks an hour and havnt got my first paycheck yet but it dont matter its alredy spent before i get it my bank accouont is 175.00 neg. and my check will be like 180 bucks so do the math..... hell if a person showed up on my door step with a dump truck load of 10mg vike asking 5 dollars for the whole load, i couldnt afford one of them... lol  now that sucks out loud dosnt it? thank god i got enoujgh gas in my truck to get to work the rest of the week and i put that in there with borrowed money.... oh well at least i am still breathing and above ground today  i guess that is always a good thing. you take care ok and keep me posted, it seems we are in the same boat and its sinking fast . and we need to start swiming
---Jeff
Helpful - 0
  Would concider talking to a councelor. I used drugs to cover up alot of emotional pain, not just physical.    I would think hiding who i really was would be very stressful.    I don't think anyone should have hide who they really are.

Anywho.  I have never been addicted to tramadol, as a matter of fact i have used them to help me with WDs from percs.  

good luck.
AJ

Helpful - 0
Not what you bargained for when you started having fun with drugs is it?

Just to stop using most people think is a fix all, its not!

stopping is only half of recovery!

Do you have a relationship?
Who is your support group?
Do you have a good job?
Do you have a car?
Do you have a license?

What core issues caused the drug use to get way out of hand?

In your current state of mind relapse is inevitable, you didn't screw up your life overnight, why do you think it is suppose to just fix itself when you stop using?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.