Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lizzie Lou, Fladdict, Rooftrash, addictedtolortab, Mis Take, Chrosty, Chuck, Lady S. and everyone...

I just wanted you to know that I have the flu and I have been up and down all night.  I went in and took my exams yesterday but because my stomach had been bothering me for two days, the dr. worked me in.  He just said I had the flu.  I feel really rotten so I am probably not going to be at the computer much for a few days.  I hope I can just stay in bed and get better before Seaworld this weekend.  Actually we're supposed to leave on Friday, so I don't have much time to rest up and also get done what I need to get done.  
Chrosty, sweetie, I haven't abandoned you - I'm just very sick.
If ya'll need me for anything, send me an email and I'll get back to you.
Love,
Yoda
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good morning!  Glad to hear you're feeling at least a "tad" better.  Take it slow -- you want to be well for this weekend.  I bet you're really looking forward to it :-)

Well, a lot has happened to me in the past 3 weeks -- hysterectomy, recovery, unintentional life-threatening w/d's from lorazepam, back on lorazepam (lower dose), off lortabs for about 12 days, surgically-induced menopause big time, crying jags like no tomorrow, doctor put me on very low-dose estrogen, just started that one week ago, doctor appt. (neurologist) yesterday, got prescription again for lortabs, wasn't physically w'drawing at all but I think psychological cravings got the best of me, took 2 yesterday, felt yucky and achy and woke up with headache today, decided again not to take them as my regular medication when a headache hits, try Aleve and let it go at that, don't rely on lortabs anymore for the "drowsiness" effect to help me relax and sleep (which doesn't happen anymore anyway, my body obviously got too used to them for that side-effect).....that's been my roller coaster.  Hysterectomy wasn't too bad, recovery was good, abrupt surgically-induced menopause was kinda miserable, but the absolute, hands-down worst was the sudden unintentional lorazepam w/d.  I thought I was dying.  Anyway, that's been my roller coaster for the past 21 days.  Oh, and did I mention that my mother-in-law is in for 4 weeks from Florida?  

Hope all is very well with you and you're on the mend and feeling better each day.  

Blessings to you and to all here reading this,
Kim
Helpful - 0
Hey look under Whenwillitend's post, "Day 6 - Dysphoria" ~  I meant to include you too.  You could probably use some cheering up too.
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Rest well - and enjoy your weekend! :)
Helpful - 0
Mom Lizzie, I made a post about my friend bringing her laptop over so I wouldn't be cut off from the "world" and it's disappeared.  Why would that happen?
Love,
Yogi
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
sorry you don't feel well... :(

mistake was sick yesterday and i don't feel well either...nauseated, headache, and bad tummy...

i think it is going through the forum...lol

hope you feel better...get some rest.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I'm sorry you're not feeling well. This really is your chance to rest and you will get better faster by taking care of YOU. I will be looking for updates on how you're doing........Love.....LS
Helpful - 0
I am so sorry to hear you're not feeling up to par :-(  Please rest up and take good care of yourself.  You deserve a great Mother's Day weekend!  I hear ya on the posting thing.  I've posted a few times within the last day or two, and none of them have appeared.  Very weird.  Don't get it.  Anyway, I hope you see this one.  Please feel better.....   Kimmie
Helpful - 0
Thanks for checking in on me.  I think I feel a "tad" better.  I am really looking forward to my mom's day weekend at Seaworld with my kids, so I hope I get to feeling better really soon!  Or they might have to push me around in a wheelchair, haha, and I don't think they'd go for that.
Yep, I don't know how a post can just be deleted.  I don't even know who could do that.  And it wasn't even bad or anything.  Sometimes weird things happen on this forum.  
I hope you are doing well and hanging in there.
Don't give up the fight,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
202563 tn?1192377417
I hope you feel better real soon.Thanks for thinking about me.I am back on track......not sure how to count my days anymore but I guess in the grand scheme it don't matter.1 bad day in the last 15 or so....I'll take it! And to all the people who you named above and those not mentioned. I couldn't have done it without your support and kindness. It means more than I could ever say!
Thanks! Chuck
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.