Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chrosty, how are you doing today?

Hey girl, just checking in on you.  I have a busy day in front of me.  My big Seaworld weekend with the kids starts tomorrow and I'm really excited but I have lots to do!
Let me know how you're doing, ok?  Even though I'm busy, you are always in my heart and prayers.
Love,
Yoda
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey there
I am getting ready to go to my sons trikeathon for his last day at preschool. It raises money for st.judes childrens research hospital for children with cancer and they have to do laps with their little trikes then afterwords off to the park for fun and hotdogs. He is only 4 will be 5yrs old on may 18th so he is pretty excited about this. I am too however when i get back this afternoon i am taking my husband in for a second opinion on prostate cancer very scared about that but thank god for all the nice people on this forum who posted me back last night with lots of encouraging words. It helped alot. I should be online later this afternoon or evening so maybe we can chat then. Have lots to tell u but not alot of time right now.. Thinking of u miss u hope u are feeling better love to u~~Chros
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hate to butt in...but...just wanted to say hey.   yippee...school's out for summer...i want to know those grades...after all...i was responsible for making sure you didn't play hooky...lol

i see where you are going to seaworld...hope you have fun...BUT...i must say...i'm glad it's you and not me.   don't think my nerves could handle those vacations with the kids anymore...hehe.   getting old does have benefits :)

i'm off for my last run...i hope to be through today so that i can get some rest and sleep.   i don't want to be limping down the aisle to my seat.  

if i miss you before you leave...have fun...stay safe...and hurry home.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.