Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Marcie

Thanks for asking about me yesterday in another thread. It means so much to know that my progress is followed and supported.
Hope you are enjoying life with your husband and four kids - my husband and I always wanted to have four kids as well, but no matter what we tried (even in vitro treatment) we "only" got two - maybe that is why I must had to make my life more complicated by having two dogs - and not just dogs - but terriers, who don't get along ;-) - whoops getting sidetracked as usual.    
I am on day 6, taking one day at a time. My resolve is excellent, no wavering, but I am experiencing a pattern where I feel fine until 1-2:00 p.m. everyday and then get miserable again, aches and pains and all the other flue-like symptoms, I hope it goes away soon, because I am supposed to be working again now, and I am working VERY slowly. Still I'm pleased to have come this far, no turning back now!!!
Hope you have a great day, take care.
Minnie  
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Congadualtions...If you don't mind me asking what were you on?? and how many? Day 6 is great, you should be feeling good soon!!
Don't give up
god bless
Helpful - 0
I was on Tramadol - 12  50 mg's a day - which is a lot, I started in August because of multiple oral surgeries and following infections. But it can be done, quitting, and I know it sounds trivial, and everyone says it - if I can stop, anyone can!!!
Take care
Minnie
Helpful - 0
Hey..sorry it got so long to get back to you....I was at work.  I'm glad you are starting to get through this....it gets better everyday!!! Really!  Staying clean is the tough part I have found out but I am doing it best that i can!  Two dogs I think can be harder than two kids!!! (I have one dog that I love to death but she is a pain in the ass...my cat is just plain evil!!!! I think she has trust issuesLOL)
Hang tough Minnie...I know you will succeed.  Take Ibuprofen for aches and pains and are you feeling tired....Vitamin B12... I still swear by EmergencC...Don't know if you have it over there but something comparable. It is a powdered Energy Drink with B-12 B-6 C and lots of minerals!  

Take care and make this your time!
Peace,
Marcie:)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.