Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anger

Hello all, today I think I pushed myself way to hard, and did way to much around here today. I have been trying SO hard to be positive and to just keep moving no matter how bad I have felt. My mother calls me tonight and does her usual thing, only this time I really feel the anger and I cannot stop myself from finally speaking my mind, anyways, we really got into it. I have had to bite my tongue because she has been helping me finacially over the past year. I had a hard time dealing. Went for a walk and then took a hot bath. That was just a reminder that I still have to take things one day at a time. Everyone please keep me in your prayers that I will find a job next week and get away from my psyco family! Thanks for listening to me vent.
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Anger is generally blown off on our loved ones. I know it's tough sometimes to keep it under layers. However please read this blog I hope it'd help you in this tough time
Helpful - 0
I woke up and looked over at my computer and wanted to tell u that I was the exact same way.  From what i understand, we have  been numb for so long that we are really just beginning to feel again.  Its like words hurt just a little more, or that sappy commercial makes u cry......I think its coming out of the haze, and feeling again.  I hope this helps some.  Good luck w/ everything and everyone.  You'll be in my prayers.

love, tracy
Helpful - 0
wow, I am soo sorry, sometimes I get a little self absorbed, how are YOU doing?
Helpful - 0
I too had trouble finding a job after I lost mine. It took me awhile to find one. I really started to think that the world was going to end for me. But I stayed strong and worked so hard and I found one of the best jobs I have ever had. Remeber great things happen when you least expect it. It always seemed to me that when I would get so low that I wanted to quit God would give me a swift kick in the @$$. I have problems right now with my girl friend who I just told for the first time about my addiction. She might leave me because of this, but i'm not to sure on what she thinks. Just stay strong and remember your doing this to better yourself and to be able to have that big smile on your face again. You will be in my prayers everynight and I hope so much with all of my heart things will get better for you. I'm here and everybody else to help you out with anything.

With lots of love and care,
                                                                                  Lee
Helpful - 0
Hello, and thank you sooo much. It just seems to be getting worse and worse everyday, ever since I started to feel better. Strange.
Helpful - 0
Thank you so much for your words, thoughts and prayers! I just feel so good after reading what you had written, I actually have tears streaming down my face. I wish I could help the people on this forum like all of you have helped me! Crosby, please stay strong! If you ever need to talk, please let me know, I told my bf a couple of weeks ago what was going on, because I was going the wd's and he wanted to know what was wrong with me. I left him alone for a few days, no talking, no phone calls no nothing, eventually he came around. It was a big shock to him, as it is for your gf. Please try to be patient, I know that it's really hard. If she loves you she will be there for you. My bf and I have never been happier, especially since I am sober now!
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
hey, don't apologize, I'm doing great. You have a lot on your plate right now and you've probably noticed that as soon as you are doing so well with one thing life tries to throw something else in your face to bring you down. I know I've noticed that. Evrything is perfect and them boom- huge argument with my mom, and that's the worst, I mean she's my mommy, no matter how ols I get and I'm her baby it's hard. So I know that you must really be going through it. I will continue to keep you in my prayers each day just as long as you make sure to keep up up to date on how you're doing yes?

xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
Wow! We have talked a couple times but I had no idea that was what you were dealing with in the home. "Getting into it" like that with your mother feels awful, it seems that no mater how angry you get it still hurts eventually. I won't assume that I know what you're going through b/c I have not been in that situation before and even if I had, we all still experience things differently. I will def. keep you in my prayers tonight.

xoxo- D.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.