Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sneezing, coughing, chest and stomach pain

I am curious, I am over the corner from taking any pills but I have been sneezing a lot, which I think is a normal reaction to withdrawals.  But my question is has anyone ever had Sneezing and coughing along with chest and stomach pain.  Every time I cough my chest hurts all the way down to my belly button.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I don't know how far in your are w/withdrawals but I am on day 6 and I am still sneezing too. See my post What to expect the first six days. My stomach is still upset too.
Helpful - 0
I am on day 4 and I have had no dirrea, I used Amodium from day one so I have not thrown up my everytime I sneeze or cough it hurts....what are your thoughts, BTW...i read your post....really great
Helpful - 0
I know that codeine is a cough suppressant and I guess I have coughed more in the past few days just not a lot. I smoke though and my lungs were probably begging me to stop supressing my coughing. When I have the flu though after coughing and sneezing my chest hurts to like the muscle down the center of the chest into the stomach. A pulled muscle feeling and it hurts to hunch over at all. Is it like that?
Helpful - 0
What I feel like is I just starting working back out with weights and my whole entire chest and stomach hurt from doing an enormous anout of weight training
Helpful - 0
I feel as if I just a powerful weight lifting program from under my breast to my belly button....is this normal?
Helpful - 0
I have definitly had that before, but if worried maybe you should call your doc's office and ask a nurse, I do that all the time for questions about my kids
Helpful - 0
That is exactly where and how it hurts,  i have allready put a call in to my docs nurse.

Thanks
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.