Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kratom Or No Kratom You Decide ??

As some of you may know i experminted with some Kratom. I ordered enough for about 3 glasses of tea using about 1gm of kratom to 1 oz of water and boiling it for 15 min then drain the leavs and reboil with the same amount of water.. this makes a tea that gives you a medium dose and yeilds about i 8ox glass of tea. (tasts like sh*t) I noticed about 15 min after drinking the awful tasting stuff that i woulg get a burst of energy and what was left of my WDs would subside, But !! yes but.. after about an hour the energy rush tapers off and after about 2 hours the whole effect seams to be gone... So my conclusion is "In order to use this stuff to get off narcs you would probably have to drink 8 oz of tea every 2 hours and that would have you drinking close to a gallon of tea a day.. If you could afford to buy that much kratom it would be sickning to have to drink a gallon of that bitter nasty green tasting liquid.. So to make this short as possable.... Kratom is not the answer to my dream as i was anticipating.... But never the less i am still off pills and on day17 and there is no stopping me now.. Jeff is clean Jeff is sober And Most of all Jeff is going to stay that way.. HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL  -----JEff From Western Ky.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good for you Jeff!!!  I'm so proud of you. WOW, 17 DAYS!!  You should be so proud of yourself.  Hopefully one day I can say the same.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care and god bless, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Well thats great.  I wonder if there is any way that you can mix it with less liquid and do it like a shot so it doesnt taste so bad??  That might sound stupid but,  just thinking about it,, I know I keep reading about the taste,,, Congrats on your clean time, G
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.