Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Just watching the Girls Next Door

That show is so silly. It makes me forget all my problems. If I could only be that damn happy all the time! Sometimes watching dumb tv like that can be good for you. Well, I think it can be. I'm not sure. My brain has turned to mush...
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
And you know this,,, They all look like they are using,,, Especially the middle one,,, she is always smiling about sometthing stupid like how much she likes her outfit!!!   These chicks are crazy,,, LMAO,l, I agreel
Helpful - 0
LOL..those chicks are pretty damned SMART if ya ask me. Of course they're smiling...they have unlimited credit on Rodeo Drive........Of course, they do have to sleep with wrinkled old Heff here and there..YUUUUUUUUCK!!
I'd rather be poor. lol

jenny
Helpful - 0
You guys are so damn funny lmaooo... have a good nite.  Thanx for the laugh, I needed it lol. luvs ya lots, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.