Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

depression and a fever?

I am feeling really depressed - I don't remember having such an extreme feeling of sadness the last time I went through withdrawals.  My anxiety hasn't been too bad, but i'm sooo thirsty, nothing can quench it.  I figure today I will just try to rest, hopefully I will get some sleep because I want to feel good for work tomorrow.  

I also have a fever - is this a normal symptom with w/d?  
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
how high of a fever?

i just came back from my dr. and mine was 100.2, he said normal for w/ds

hope this helps

luv ya,
tink :)
Helpful - 0
I'm at 100.8, so I'm guessing it's a normal thing, based on what your doc said.  
Helpful - 0
i wouldnt worry to much at this point. he said over 102 degrees is when it starts to be high. anyways i would still keep an eye on it. if you know your body really well you can usuall tell when something is wrong (i know i can) right know i would try to spend the day resting. remember your body s going thru ALOT right now dealing with w/d's....

let us know how your doing, please....

luv ya,
tink  :)
Helpful - 0
I had a very high fever for about a week when I was going thru the worst of it, it is gone now so I think it's normal.
Helpful - 0
Hey sweetie,
Yeah, I always get a fever and chills and sweats when I go through withdrawals.  I think it's very normal.  Take care and good luck, Lil :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.