Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

one more thing

To the person that told me suboxone was very costly. If you are fortunate enough to have insurance I just got 25 pills at 8mg and paid 40. So insurance sometimes does pay. It is about 6 bucks a pill otherwise. At least that is what my doc said.  And the more available this becomes then generic will come out and costs will drop.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Cindy,,, I miss your post you have been a stranger,,, I always love what you have to say,, I agree, Hellcms@. cant spell. opps.lol.. has always been a reliable source of information to me too,, I dont like when people come here one day and preach how they dont agree and then 2 days later think that there way is the only way... How are you doing by the way???  I miss you.. How is your grandchild???  Or is it grandchildren???  I think you have one,, I cant remember,,, Huggs, Luv, G
Helpful - 0
Hey, just wanted to say I also totally agree with your posts.  You are very informative and I appreciate you both.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
Just wanted to say hi,,, I love your post,,, It is so true,,, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
185545 tn?1331074866
wrong,wrong,wrong.sub has a much longer half life than mdone.36Hrs(sub) vs 24hrs mdone.Sub,due to its long half life can b taken every other day instead of daily mdone dosing.4mgs of sub is roughly equivelent to 30mgs of mdone.so on that  basis sub is at least 7X more potent than mdone.
misinformation kills.
regards J
Helpful - 0
sorry you have to pay so much but it is money well spent.  One day maybe treatment won't be so dark ages.  Actually I am thinking of staring a crusade.  I will save this rant for another day.Who knows maybe that is my purpose for being an addict.  Maybe I am the one to change the face of addiction.  Ok being overly optomistic right now but you never know :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.