Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

getting worse on day 12 - help!

I cannot understand that I am feeling so incredibly bad on day 12. I thought I would have been starting to feel better by now. It is like the worst flu times 10, I can't get comfortable anywhere, I ache and feel lousy in general. I am taking vitamins and minerals, drinking lots of fluids /including energy drinks), any experiences and suggestions anyone?
Thank you (I hope)
Have a great day, everyone, and take care.
Minnie  
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Oh hon I am so sorry you are hurting. I wish I could tell you exactly when you will feel better but I can't. But from reading other posts it sure sounds like it will.

So my advise is just hang in there. Ok ya know that sounds like bull so take that back. What you should try is just keep coming here.

Last time I was trying to come clean I went it pretty much alone. I didn't even occur to me to go to a forum so I didn't have anyone to talk to.

So at least here when you feel like **** you can come and vent and here from others in the same boat and it should help.

So if you don't mind me asking what were you taking and for how long and what are your plans?  You don't have to share your story but if you want I am all ears. Or eyes I should say.
Helpful - 0
Oh Minnie, I am so sorry you are still having such trouble!  I really never had any idea that Ultram could be so addictive, that is what you were taking, right? The times that I have taken it for pain, it did nothing for me at all.  It must effect people differently.  Maybe this is the last hurdle you will have to climb.  You know how when you are on a diet and you are losing great, then you hit a standstill and you have to just stay with it until you start losing again.  Maybe the withdrawal stuff is like that, you get better, then worse, but maybe it is for the last time (I hope anyway).  I am anxious to hear from you tomorrow, I'll bet it is better.  I'll tell you what Minnie, I cannot imagine doing what you have done and stayed with it for 12 days, you have a lot of strength and conviction, girl.  I am proud of you.  I wish I had something to share with you that would ease your pain and discomfort though, I am sorry I don't.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
i am sorry to hear hear it is so bad hun .I wish there was something i could say to make it better.do ya have a heating pad to keep on your legs all of the time for the aches ,(this helped me very very much.) you have made it 12 days !!! It is going to get better soon . I am here if ya need me
Avis
here is my email ***@**** if ya need to chat
Helpful - 0
It's been awhile since I've been on this sight.  I posted back a week or so ago about my c/t experience.  I fI remember correctly I had a huge dip on day 12.  It was so depressing I felt like giving up!  I didn't though.  I still have bad days on approx day 29 mainly loss of energy.  However when I compare say weekend to weekend and not just daily improvements I am able to see my progress more clearly.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.