Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

i messed and called the dr

well, i messed up. i should never have called the drs office. i spoke to his patient care assitant and she spoke to the p/a and they told me to take tylenol. i am royally screwed. i want to cry!!!
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
  i wish i had read the other comments before i spoke to anyone, everything was done over the phone
Helpful - 0
Call them Back, Talk directly to YOUR Doctor, Make and appt. Tell Him what problems you are having. You are not screwed. but CALL BACK. Only YOUR doc knows what he has you on and how many, Time maybe to come clean with him (not his nurse)
Helpful - 0
I'm so sorry they did that to you! I just read your other post. Maybe you can try and make an appointment anyway. If they don't help you than find another doctor!
Helpful - 0
Omg  i am ao sorry to hear that...Maybe you shouuld call back and ask your doctor to call you back...That doesn't sound right..how can they expect you to take tylenol??? poor you
hopefully some one here can give you so more options
god bless--
Helpful - 0
how many do you have left? i know you said you are by yourself and have to take care of your kids..
i am just worried about you and trying to think of something you can do..Maybe just go there and tell them you need to talk to your doctor and you are not leaving until you do..i wish i had the magical answer for you, i just feel so bad for you and i have been there and it is scary..maybe a walk in clinic..i don't know
i am praying for you
keep us posted
god bless you
Helpful - 0
52704 tn?1387020797
I take it you called the orthopod's office.  Get in to SEE your family Dr. as soon as you can, and tell him what the problem is.  Ask for help.  Tell him that you need H-E-L-P.  

It may feel like it at the moment, but this is NOT the end of the world.  

Whether you do it the easy way or the hard way, you need to get off the opiates NOW.  If you don't stop, your addiction will get worse.  Eventually it will kill you or send you to prison, but on the way it will turn your world upside down.  If your world gets to be upside down, what will happen to your daughters' world?

Helpful - 0
My doc did me the same way. My past experence with doctors is if  you mention the ADDICTED word they seem to not want to know you anymore.... Your lucky if your Dr will help you. mine didnt and wont see me anymore. So F&^k her Iam getting a new family dr.... not for pain pills but i have high blood presure and acid reflux and i have to have a doc to get meds for that... choose your dr wisely.... hang tough you can do this. i thought i couldnt and i am 21 days clean now after 2 years of heavy use..  talk to the folks on here they have helped me a lot the past 21 days--------jeff
Helpful - 0
thank you everyone, i am in for a rough ride now.stupid ass b/f is in another state and he is so dumb right now i hate him today. i will do this one way or another, sorry for ragging on him,but maybe i will open my eyes about him too. wish me luck. tomorrow is the first day for me, and i have to go to my daughters school for special persons day. i hope i make it.
Helpful - 0
do you have anythig to help at all..Like a mild nerve pill or something..i hate to see you like this..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.