Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

minnie

hey minnie...

i woke up with you on my mind this morning.   i have been reading your posts but have been so busy that i haven't posted much lately.

i hate that you are still having such a hard time...hope it will ease up soon.   it's really strange how ppl are so different while going through w/d's.   some seem to go through it in a relatively short time and then there are those like you, who have such a hard time...and it keeps going...on...and on...and on.

i will continue to keep you in my prayers.   i pray for your pain to end soon and for you to feel better soon.

huggs,
kim
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sooooo great to hear from you and thanks for thinking of me, it helps.
I thought I was going to feel better today, I did more yesterday than I have done the past two weeks, even though I didn't much enjoy it, but still I took it as a sign it was getting better. But i am still suffering just as much, getting way behind with my work and on day 13 getting VERY tired of it. I have dental pain as well, but can't call the dentist as it is a national holiday in Denmark today. I am going away for the weekend with husband and both sons tomorrow (very rare occasion with sons who are 18 and 21!!!, and it has been planned for a long time), so I really want to feel good for this weekend - it will also be the last time we go as a family with both dogs (you know my old one is dying from cancer). So I am actually not doing too good here, but hanging in there. I have taken vitamins, minerals, drinking lits of fluids, including Gatorade, but getting no relief. Well, I guess there is not much else to do than take one hour at a time and hope for the best.
Have you started planning the next wedding, and are you looking forward to it - as you said one down, one to go!
Hope you enjoy every minute of this special time - have a great day today, and thanks again for thinking of me.
Minnie  
Helpful - 0
Hi, I havent been around a heck of alot..and really havent read that much....however I stumbled into this thread and well.............Just wanted you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers

Its quite frustrating when you are doing all you can to try and get well.......and wds suck ass totally..........I am going to suggest that if you arent takin it already start....an anti flamortory...sorry I cant spell so you are going ot have to try and figure that out...lol.........I hope you do...........also.....Try to boost up your green tea intake...and water..

Gatorade is good because its replacing sugar in your system..however too much sugar and with eating sweets may not be helpin much.........Sugar played a huge roll with me while in wds..................and I know Im still taking a few percs here adn there...............I am finding out what is helping here and there..I drink alot of water..adn fruit and veggies...and when I eat supper I have a hunk of meat...Gross I know.....but I have to and It really does help some!!

Anyways missy...........I miss you and I hope you have a bit more engery....They have a green tea pill too.......That has caffine in it.......so it gives you a bit of a boost...........Try and find it..........and hopefully that will help a bit................

Love you girly and WTG eh? You are just amazing to me righ tnow..oh how you have much grown........................Keep your chin up...Your an amazing woman!!

Love
C
Helpful - 0
Thanks so much for your concern - hope you are doing fine too, not needing the forum is a good sign, I guess, even if we have all come across some exceptional and great people that we wouldn't have "met" if we had not needed the forum at some point ;-)

It sounds like good advice about the Green Tea pill, I will see if I can get it in Denmark, as I hate the taste of green tea, I am a black tea drinker myself. But it may help with the energy level, certainly worth a try. I'm still hanging in there, but I am sick of feeling like s***, even if it is a lesson in just how much you wreck your body with pills...

Thanks again, and have a great day in beautiful Canada.
Minnie  
Helpful - 0
Hi Minnie, I have been following your brave journey that will enable you to have your life back.  Surely, the worst is nearly over, you have done so well, am very proud of you!  Hope you are better by the weekend and able to enjoy your family outing.  Will be thinking of you.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
Thanks for your support too, it means a lot to me, your post to me the other day was so sweet, I was just feeling too bad to post back and then it slipped my mind. But it is always nice to see that you are up at the "right" hours for my time zone (even if they are actually the "wrong" hours for you).
Hope you are doing okay too.
Have a great day.
Minnie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.