Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

HEY PLEASE READ GUYS CAUSE I CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Hi all got too much to say with Fladdicts wedding - you enjoy girl and be good, construction and wife be good to each other, road2recovery, fishmeal, crosby, judgesheart, rooftrash and all you other beautiful people and there are so many of of you I won't be on for a while or maybe not again cause I got to take care of my mum and my kids but I shall try and check in..just things going on but you will all be in my thoughts and prayers so be strong cause you know you can do it. I KNOW YOU CAN! Luv and hugs for ever and beyond xooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooxxxxxxxxx
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Congrats to you FlAddicts gitten hitched is wonderful.. LOL i did it twice ---jeff "kentucky boy"
Helpful - 0
thanks, please come back when you can, good luck and best wishes with taking care of your mom
god bless
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.