Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

It doesnt amaze me, but it sure as heck makes me smile!!

Hi new people!! hi old ones!!
I miss my friends...I miss chatting on the forum....I miss hearing of the support and advice we all so patiently give to one another! I have been reading here and there..but not really much..but just some ofthe things i have read...just put a smile on my face...Granted alot of us have our own trials and tribulations...........and we struggle......alot..and sometimes only few.....Yet.................We are here! Doing what we need to do for ourselves....even if we are lying, stealing, and being dumb.......or think we are being dumb......We are also learning......talking........reaching out........loving someone that we havent even met yet..........

I dont think we give ourselves enough credit! We beat oursevles to the pulp when we mess up........Yet we dont pat ourselves on the back when we do somethign awesome! So..............Pat yourself on the back, and tell yourself...even if it is uncomfortable...............You are right where your supposed to be! The lessons dont come easy.....and sometimes full of pain...But I will tell you all something...At one point in time...We enjoyed life...with a breathe of freshair..and we all want that back..and it will come....You are going to work hard....and possible hurt even more...yet............YOU WILL GET THRU IT...............

I wanted to come around and say a few things to everyone...I really miss being here....I long to come here..and when I do...I feel like I dont even belong...yet in my heart I know I do.......I dont hear from many often but when I do it means the world to me!

5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My life has become so busy!! I hardly take any percs now..I dont even take them weekly more or less daily........I dont feel good, but I feel better...some days...I just get thru some of my days.....Sometimes I dont get out of bed..because Im not well....but Im okay and I know I am.....sorta.........I have no test results YET.......So is that good news.......It hasnt even been a week since I took them though, and Im still doing some at home.....So Im not out of the clear...just in a fog

I have been trying to adjust to my life.....There is ALOT goin on here.....right now...Family....issues.....unresolved....people setteling in.....house in gear you name it the works.....My cousin is on holidays..Nope Im not...I didnt go.....Alot of sadness yet...a moving forward feeling!!

Alot of things goin on..I wish I could say more...however lol I think I am putting some of you to sleep sooooooooooooooooooooo

Happy thougths and prayers..Hang in there...be good to one another and yourself...You may not be where you want to be...but you are where your supposed to be...

Love
C
Helpful - 0
you siad it best!!!! life is what you make of it and once you are able to acept your failures, you can then really get to enjoy your accomplishments. There is good in everyone....just find it and share it with the world! We are all worth it and we care to see the good in others even if we sometimes froget to say so.
Helpful - 0
I hope everything is okay with you.  Such positive thoughts come from you, I do hope you get everything in your life straightened out.  And obviously, the old timer in this forum that you are, you know you always have a place to come :)
Helpful - 0
Thanks folks........

Jen you put that so well.....accepting our failures........to enjoy our accomplishments!! I couldnt agree more or how that seems to fit in my life right now!!

Ohsap thank you! I am getting my life straightened out...Slowly but surely! Its really hard to stay positive though ya know...at least in real life..I do laugh alot..Yet Im angry too!! mostly at myself most times

You guys get here what is in my head...The things I think about..the things I think help..and of course..the things I struggle with...I would hope I am fakin git till I make it..and I hope I go somewhere

Dont forget to pat yourselves on the back..and say to yourself..YOU ARE WORTH IT!!

Love
C
Helpful - 0
Glad to hear how positve you are.  I like what you said,.......ACCEPTING OUR FAILURES.........If you have ever read the serenity prayer from the bible you'll see that it says torwards the end......ACCEPTING HARDSHIPS AS A PATHWAY TO PEACE...

Anywho. God bless and take care...KVMJ
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.